Interim Healthcare Recruitment Manager
I am looking for an experienced interim Healthcare Recruitment Manager to support my client over a 4 month period to recruit a number of critical hires as well as managing one team member and leading an ATS implementation.
You will be working across the entire recruitment life cycle from sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and pre-selecting.
You will be working closely with hiring managers to coach and advice on the recruitment process and help with their decision making
You will be managing around 20 vacancies at any one time.
This is an extremely fast paced and changeable environment and organisation.
It is therefore essential that you have a strong track record recruiting in the healthcare sector (nurses and doctors etc)
Please contact me for more information.
Successful applicants need to be available to start WC 19th February 2018
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- Interim Change Manager (HR transformation)
- Learning & Development Manager
- Customer Service/Operations Improvement/Project Manager
- PMO Lead/Manager
- Interim Change Communications Manager
- Project Manager - Operations (Financial Services)
- Interim CIP Lead - Surgical Services
- Interim Clinical Project Manager – Discharge and Patient Flow
- Transformation Manager
- Interim Retail HR Business Partner (change & projects)
- Head of Data
- Defined Benefits Pension Analyst
- Project Management Intern
- Project Management (Fix Term Contract)
- Change Manager
- Business Change Project Manager
- Senior HR Business Partner
- Head of Sales
- Head of Finance
- Operations Director