Accounts Senior | Highly competitive Salary plus benefits including life assurance and pension | Bristol
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an ACCOUNTS SENIOR to join a well known company with offices in Bristol.
Our client is looking for a highly talented and experienced ACA / CA / ACCA / AAT Qualified of QBE Accounts Senior to join their team.
They are able to offer you the opportunity to further your career within a thriving company.
Accounts Senior Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with a wide range of clients who cover a wide range of sectors including property, manufacturing and consultancy.
Clients will include trusts, sole traders, partnerships
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Maintenance of accounting records
- Looking after a portfolio of accounts and bookkeeping clients
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Accounts Senior Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- Qualified ACA / CA / ACCA / AAT or QBE
- Relevant commercial experience
- Working experience of management and financial accounting is essential
- Excellent Excel and Word and IT skills
- Sage, KeyPrime, Farmplan & CCH AP is advantageous
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
Our client is a well established company, with offices across the UK.
They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail Kirsten.firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Accounts, SAGE, KeyPrime, Farmplan, CCH AP, Qualified by experience, Financial Accounts, Management Accounts, Accountant , Vat, ACCA, ACA, CA, AAT, QBE ,
More Jobs from SRG
- Compliance Manager (Senior)
- Head of Legal and Compliance
- Accounts Assistant (Maternity Cover 9 to 12 months)
- Java Developer
- Affiliate Executive
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
- Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)
- Software Tester
- SEO Manager (Senior)
- .NET / Umbraco Web Developer
- Sportsbook Operations Manager
- Senior Sales Executive/Deputy Ad Manager/Ad Manager DOE
- Live Casino Operations Executive (FTC)
- Production Manager
- HFT (High Frequency Trading) Developer / Programmer
- Major Incident Manager
- RF IC Design Engineer (Senior)
- Insight Analyst
- Gaming Analyst
- Customer Experience Analyst