Our client is a manufacturer and global distribution firm, offering a substantial benefits package, in-house and industry recognised training and internal development.
The role is based in the Heart of Stoke on Trent and is commutable from, Hanley and surrounding areas, Cheshire, Stafford, Biddulph and Congleton.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Production Planner to provide the interface between the Supply department and the Manufacturing Business Unit, assimilating data and producing reports to then effectively and efficiently plan production, in order to meet customer expectations.
The role of the production planner will have key accountabilities:
- To keep constant flow of product in manufacture in anticipation of and in line with sales demand.
- To liaise with both internal and external customers to ensure delivery expectations are achieved.
- To coordinate the flow of products through each department by issuing and maintaining productions plans.
- To control the daily production requirements and assist with any issues/problems that may arise.
- The production of daily reports to monitor progress of items of concern.
- Constantly assess production levels and capacity and to advise best course of action accordingly.
- To assist with the setting of production targets through analysis of sales and manufacturing data.
- Act as a conduit for the sales and supply function and the manufacturing plant providing both with either ex-factory dates for sales or production targets in the case of manufacturing.
- Provide a reporting function for the weekly production planning meeting.
- To support the business to enable best practice manufacturing.
- To monitor stock and inventory movements.
It would be good to see candidates with:
- Previous experience within a planning role
- Excellent PC Skills
- Specialist training within Lean Manufacturing
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Demand Planner, Materials Planner, production coordinator, factory planner, manufacturing planner, planning of manufacturing, production scheduler, materials scheduler.
Hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- French & Spanish Sales Administrator
- Supply Chain Controller
- Visual Merchandiser
- Business Development Sales Consultant
- Purchasing Administrator
- Fleet Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Operations Graduate
- Graduate Investment Officer
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Customer Services Administrator
- Sales Support
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Manager
- Customer Support Advisor
- Software Developer
- Operations Supplies Attendant
- Training Coordinator
- Accounts Administrator