Intellectual Property Portfolio Manager
A leading medical device manufacturer is looking for an Intellectual Property Portfolio Manager to join their team in West Oxfordshire.
As the IP Portfolio Manager you'll be:
> Manage the creation and maintenance of the company's patent, trade mark and design portfolio
> Work closely with the Research & Development department, Sales & Marketing department and their in-house patent attorney
> Issue instructions to external suppliers
> Provide recommendations around scope of IP rights
> Maximise utilisation of IP assets
> IP cost monitoring, control and reporting
> Risk analysis
To be successful in the role of Intellectual Property Portfolio Manager you'll have the following skills and experience:
> Proven track record managing IP Portfolio
> Knowledge of the processes associated with filing, prosecution, grant and renewal of IP rights
> Liaising with external suppliers
> Patent claim analysis
> Preparation of search briefs for patent ability, validity and patent infringement clearance
> Technical background within mechanical engineering or similar
> A highly organised individual with attention to detail
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for the leaders in medical device innovation.
In return you will receive a competitive salary.
A relocation package is also available.
To apply for the position of IP Portfolio Manager, please send your CV without delay to Suzanne Edmond via the 'apply now' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Field Sales Manager - Oxford
- Distribution Centre General Manager - Liverpool
- Process Improvement Specialist - Distribution Industry
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Frankfurt
- Warehouse Manager - Romanel-sur-Morges, Vaud - Switzerland
- Global Mobility Specialist - Jersey City, NJ
- Compensation / Reward Specialist - Birmingham - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Specialist – Hong Kong – On-site Opportunity
- Manager, US/UK Dual Handler - Personal Tax
- Global Mobility Expert - Kitzbuhel, Austria - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Specialist – Singapore – On-site Opportunity
- Global Mobility Coordinator - Jersey City
- Global Mobility Consultant - Hertfordshire - In-house Role
- UK Immigration Consultant - London - Japanese Speaking
- Relocation Consultant / Senior Consultant - Stockholm
- Global Mobility & Tax Specialist - Frankfurt - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Consultant - North Carolina - In-house Role
- Talent Management Director - Tampa, Florida
- Global Mobility & Tax Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Japanese Speaking In-house Global Mobility Manager – Surrey