BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGER
Core-Asset Consulting's client, a global Financial Services firm, is seeking a Business Process Manager to join their team in Edinburgh for a fixed term contract until March 2018.
- Prince 2 practitioner (or equivalent)
- Lean Six Sigma green belt certification (or equivalent)
- Experience of financial reporting and control, preferably within a financial services company
- Strong skills in MS word - including use of style sheets.
Use of Adobe acrobat preferable
- Experience of influencing at senior management levels
- Self-starter, with ability to work under own initiative within a team environment
- Excellent relationship management, communication and influencing skills and demonstrable experience of working in a high-pressured environment
- Experience managing Annual reports
- Experience of working within a project based environment at a level involving prioritisation and decision making
- Pro-actively lead, manage and propose solutions for the implementation and successful delivery of key projects
- Document management for the Annual report and accounts and other externally published documents
- Responsible for ensuring workable timetables are in place for key external deliverables and the monitoring of these timetables/issues to be escalated
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate governance and controls are maintained/ established for Group reporting processes including IFRS and Solvency II
- Provide resource management expertise across Group reporting
- Provide process, control and project/change management expertise to managers/teams across the business
- Work with stakeholders both within and outside of the business at all levels of seniority
- Regular facilitation of small and medium sized sessions with key stakeholders of Group reporting and ensuring output carried through
Job reference: 10352
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- GOVERNANCE DIRECTOR - INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
- APPLICATION SUPPORT LEAD ANALYST - INVESTMENT SYSTEMS
- INVESTMENT RISK ANALYST
- TREASURY ANALYST
- ESG - CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ANALYST
- SENIOR IN-HOUSE LAWYER
- IN-HOUSE LEGAL ADVISER - FINANCIAL SERVICES
- IN-HOUSE - COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS SOLICITOR (Fixed Term Contract)
- INVESTMENT POLICY MANAGER
- TRANSACTION MONITORING ANALYST
- RECONCILIATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
- ICON ANALYST
- ICON ANALYST
- CREDIT RISK AVP
- OPERATIONS & SUPPORT MANAGER
- PROJECT MANAGER - ASSET MANAGEMENT
- FINANCE PROJECT MANAGER
- DATA INTEGRITY ANALYST
- QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT
- FUND ADMINISTRATOR