Registered Mental Health Nurse
There is now, more than ever a demand for Mental Health Nurses, as we enter 2018 a career in nursing has never been more valuable.
The care sector is as big as it's ever been, and there are a number of impressive roles available, as we are currently offering a chance to work within, award winning mental health wards.
The various wards have been known for their first-rate services, receptive team and captivating working environment.
It is the perfect working environment for a fresh start to the New Year.
We are offering dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurses from the Scarborough area an abundance of shifts, available for a select few successful candidates, for a limited time.
We have flexible weekday and weekend shifts available at various mental health services.
The positions are Band 5 with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an attractive opportunity for any Mental Healthcare Nurses wanting to excel their career, either as your full time employment, or flexible part time/full time work that can centre around you.
The limited company hourly rates are up to £27 per hour.
The position involves working with various adult mental health services, you will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a current pin and registration with the NMC.
In addition, all successful candidates will be vaccinated against Hep B, TB, MMR and Varicella
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Daily payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* £150 sign up bonus & £250 referral bonus
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided and all compliance cost covered.
If you are interested in please send your CV in as soon as possible, or contact Trem at 01772 208 963
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: Up to £27 per hour + Uplifted Benefits
- Location: Scarborough, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-02-20 09:49:14 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Head Of Customer Services - Coventry
- IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Community Nurse
- Administration Clerk (Police)
- Adults Social Worker
- HR Advisor (Police)
- IT Admin Project Support Officer
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- IS Support Officer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Healthcare Assistant
- Family Support Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Adult Social Worker - Newly Qualified
- Support Coordinator - Bishops Stortford