Head of Project Delivery : LFE : Flexible Location
Are you an experienced operational or engineering project delivery professional looking for a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit the Head of Project Delivery for our team, covering our UK landfill sites, working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Head of Project Delivery, we can offer a Competitive Salary per annum plus excellent benefits, including:
* Company car, laptop, mobile phone
* A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
* Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
* A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
* Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
* Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
The ideal Head of Project Delivery:
* Proven experience of full lifecycle EPC capital project delivery in the UK including providing execution assurance and governance.
* Proven experience of translating business analysis, requirements definition and business case production into practical implementation
* Proven experience of construction, commissioning and operational handover
* Qualified to first degree level, or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
* Strong commercial knowledge of EPC project execution, project procurement, NEC3 and IChemE forms of contracting
* Good understanding of the Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and handover to Operations process, including applicable legislation
* Sound working knowledge of CDM regulations
* Full clean driving license
Head of Project Delivery Responsibilities include:
* Lead the Landfill Energy (LFE) capital projects project delivery team in the management of a portfolio of LFE capital projects across a number of Landfill sites throughout the UK
* Provide project management and delivery assurance to the LFE business enabling it to meet its operational and strategic objectives.
* Ensure LFE capital projects are delivered according to best practice project management techniques and standards appropriate to the type and scale of projects
* Ensure capital projects are delivered in accordance with all technical, health, safety, environmental, quality and security requirements and that they comply with all legislative, statutory financial and company requirements.
* Work with LFE capital projects stakeholders to build an overall approach that will create a continuous improvement culture and developing a knowledge management approach to capturing lessons learnt.
* Provide in depth and timely reports to the Capital Projects and LFE business on project delivery cost, time, progress and SHEQ performance, relevant KPIs, key risks and opportunities, and issues arising
* Managing the LFE business portfolio of multiple capital projects, including their interdependencies, resourcing and any proposed changes, which may affect project priorities.
* Monitoring the quality of LFE capital project outputs to ensure compliance and strategic objectives are met.
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor.
We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Head of Project Delivery.
Closing Date: 16th March 2018
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Sign Maker
- Finance Administrator
- Unit Manager
- Shift Team Leader
- Performance and Data Analyst
- HR Advisor
- Retail Supervisor / Team Leader
- Production Operative
- Maintenance Supervisor - Multi skilled
- Payroll Supervisor
- Control & Instrumentation Engineer
- Project Development Engineer
- Project Development Manager
- Sales Ledger Team Leader
- Retail / Catering Store Manager
- Customer Service Executive
- Domestic Cleaner / Housekeeper
- Operations and Marketing Assistant
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic : South of France
- Health and Safety Manager : Flexible Part Time