OLED Technician Graduate - International Team - Stuttgart Area
Graduate Role - Full training provided
Technician for OLED Devices Fabrication (m/f) - Stuttgart Area - CONTRACT/ FREELANCE
I am currently working on three brand new opportunities with a international growing company who is currently taking on young graduates to be part of the research and development team.
You will be working with a team of around 12 people all coming from all different areas in the world, working on new technology and ground breaking research.
So if you have just completed your studies and are looking for an opportunity that can provide you with strong in-house training and gain excellent work experience then this position is for you! Position could be permanent for the right candidate.
Your missions will include but not be limited to:
- Manufacturing and Testing of Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLEDs)
- Preparation and execution of experiments
- Documentation and preparation of the results
- Support of the maintenance of OLED equipment (Glovebox, PVD evaporation system, vacuum pumps and optoelectronic measuring stations)
- Support across our research departments in the field of manufacturing of OLEDs
The ideal profile will have:
- Bachelor degree in physics or mechanical engineering
- Skills in mechanical operation in vacuum environment
- Experience in the field of organic electronics are an advantage
- Very good written and spoken English knowledge
- Professional way of working in the laboratory
- Communicative and flexible personality with an independent and team-oriented working style
Having the right person for this position is thus crucial...
Do you think you have what it takes?
Call me, Kelly Reinecke at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation.
Contact me on email@example.com +49 892 109 3363 .
Please send your CV in word format.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: €40000 - €45000 per annum + depending on exper
- Location: Stuttgart (70329), Germany
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Electronics
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2105
- Fax: +442079402105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-02-22 19:24:39 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Esperti in citofluorimetria - esaltante progetto in Sardegna
- Part office, part home-based flexibility! Associate Director
- Visa sponsorship offered! Clinical Director
- Customer Success Manager-Prestigious Company-Flight to Paris
- Senior ProduktmanagerIn-Ausgezeichnetes Unternehmen-Frankfurt M
- Software Engineer in Quantitative Hedge Fund-Wachsende Firma-CH
- Business & Economics NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- USA based role, Sr RA Manager
- MFL NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- Maths NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- Regulatory Affairs - MEDEV- Producción - Crecimiento
- PV Physician Opportunities - Scotland Opportunities
- Servicio técnico en diagnóstico por imágen
- Approved Mental Health Professional ‘AMHP’ – WAL
- Medical affairs Director- High Wycombe-Small teams
- Social Workers looking to Relocate to London
- R&D Specialist – Inkjet Inks
- Technical Sales Manager – Growing Agrochemical Company
- Quality Assurance Engineer / Health Robotics
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - CPD