Counsellor/Therapist - Cluster Manager opportunity!
Are you a Counsellor/Therapist with proven clinical supervision and management experience? Do you want to contribute to a meaningful cause?
My client is a highly-regarded and long-standing service, fully committed to providing mental health support to children and young people.
This means you can be assured of joining a team of passionate and caring people with real purpose.
You'll be valued for your ability to:
- oversee the clinical quality of your team's service in Central London
- build and maintain relationships with multi-disciplinary teams and multi-agencies
- supervise and coach your team of project managers and counsellors for continuous professional development
This is a permanent, full-time role with competitive salary and benefits, enabling you to further develop your career in a stable environment.
To be considered, you'll need:
- a recognised qualification in counselling/therapy (BACP, UKCP or similar membership)
- a minimum of 2 years' post-graduate experience in counselling/therapy with chidren and young people
- experience in managing high-performing teams and/or services
- enhanced DBS (we can assist you with this)
It'd be nice (but not essential) if you also have:
- experience and/or knowledge of the UK education system
If you're looking for a role with real purpose, call me, Helen McKissick, today for a confidential chat on 0207 940 2749 ext 3415 or send in your CV in word format to email@example.com
I specialise in recruitment in psychology, counselling and psychotherapy.
This means I understand your needs and can offer you roles of real interest.
By tapping into my network of clients, I'll keep you updated with new opportunities as soon as they become available, giving you an edge over the competition.
I'm personally invested in helping you in your career and am committed to finding the right fit for you, so you can do what you do best - making a meaningful difference in people's lives!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Sr CMC Regulatory Manager – Biotech – Niche Products
- Experienced Social Worker - 'CWD'
- Pharmacovigilance Officer- Switzerland
- Fostering Social Worker - Maternity Cover - No OOH
- Integrated Supply Planner - Gain new Skills
- Second In Design Technology- Immediate Start- Birmingham
- Science teacher – Teach in a progressive school
- Verpackungsmaschinenbau - Supply Chain Manager, Düsseldorf
- Healthcare Market research from your living room
- Drug Safety Manager- Bern - Pharma
- Senior Drug Safety Manager Manager - Switzerland
- Per spiriti imprenditoriali: Ottime commissioni, Dermocosmesi
- Sales Coordinator, (Automotive ) Global role based in Wiesbaden
- Endoscopic Sales Specialist - Swiss German/Italian Cantons
- Children with Disabilities–Multiple locations–Good relationship
- Social Worker – R&A – Quick Interviews and Long Contract
- Dental Sales Manager France-International Role-Austria
- Comercial con administraciones públicas: biotecnología animal
- Analytical Team Leader - Dutch Required - Learn On The Job
- german speakers - Coating Advisor - Germany - Frosio III/ Nace