Senior PV Associate - Midlands - Great Stepping Stone
You a several years in PV right? Your looking for the next step up in your PV career right? You want to put your scientific PV background to use right? Apply here.
I want to hear from PV associates who have a minimum of 2 years experience in a strong Pharmacovigilance department for an opporuntity to work with a world renowned CRO that prides itself on delivering the best service possible to its clients.
To do this they are always looking for the best people, ambitious knowledgeable and have the same passion of being the best in their work and wont settle for second best.
With this senior associate role there is an opportunity to further your career with your experiences you have already have, with aspects of man management, training responsibilities and working closer with the project team members and investigative staff in obtain information for SAE's.
With this added responsibility this is a great chance to increase your profile and give you much need line management experience and more exposure to other reports that will be essential in progressing in your PV career, putting you one step ahead of the rest for any future applications you want to make.
Being based in the Midlands you have the advantage of living near so many great and vibrant cities and at the same time not paying the horrendous prices you would find down south and with several options for commuting to work you really are open to how you want to travel and where you want to live.
Cities likes Derby, Nottingham, Leicester all within driving distance the choice is really yours!
For any potential applicants for this role you will require the following:
A minimum of 2 years experience in PV
Atleast a Life Science Bachelor Degree
If you want to work in an environment that wants you to grow and develop both personally and in your career then please give me a call, Greg Collins 02079402105 or alternatively you can email me your CV to G.Collins@nonstop-recruitment.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Drug Safety Manager- Bern - Pharma
- Senior Drug Safety Manager Manager - Switzerland
- Per spiriti imprenditoriali: Ottime commissioni, Dermocosmesi
- Sales Coordinator, (Automotive ) Global role based in Wiesbaden
- Endoscopic Sales Specialist - Swiss German/Italian Cantons
- Children with Disabilities–Multiple locations–Good relationship
- Social Worker – R&A – Quick Interviews and Long Contract
- Dental Sales Manager France-International Role-Austria
- Comercial con administraciones públicas: biotecnología animal
- Analytical Team Leader - Dutch Required - Learn On The Job
- german speakers - Coating Advisor - Germany - Frosio III/ Nace
- International Area Manager in Molecular Biology
- CRM Data Specialist - Automobile - Premium Brand
- French & Spanish Teacher – High Performing School
- Maths Teacher – Excellent CPD
- Chemistry Teacher – High Performing Students – Smaller Classes
- Head of Geography – Excellent CPD
- PV Specialist - Potential for International Growth
- Medical Advisor - Crescita Professionale - Milano
- Medico Radiodiagnostica - Direzione Medica di Headquarter