SALES MANAGER Fareham 35-40k
The sales manager is varied and demanding and involves dealing with customers involved with consumer and electrical / electronic products and goods.
The typical clients include importers, distributors, retailers, market surveillance authorities and manufacturer's and we routinely deal with products ranging from domestic white goods to the latest hi-tech innovations.
Operating as part of the commercial team in Fareham, the Sales Manager will be responsible for generating new business and for ensuring continued business with existing customers.
You will work closely with customers to identify and understand their exact requirements and put together tailored and off-the-shelf compliance solutions.
The Sales Manager will have an ability to listen to the customer, identify their exact requirements and respond quickly with a technical and commercial solution sets us apart from our competitors.
The role would suit a sales professional with electrical safety and EMC experience able to quote and sell testing services covering a broad range of products for the consumer and electrical / electronic sectors, covering CE marking and International market access requirements .The right candidate for this role MUST have Experience of electrical product safety and associated test specifications, Experience of preparing commercially sound and timely quotations, Able to present in detail the technical services provided to clients in the consumer and electrical / electronic marketplace, Experience of developing sound commercial strategies and tactics: reading the commercial situation and developing win/win solutions, Good interpersonal skills evidenced by constructive internal and external relationships, An excellent communicator - written, face-to-face and by telephone, Self-driven and results orientated, Comfortable dealing with customers and prospects at all levels & be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel & Power Point.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Software and Applications Design Engineer
- Junior Business Intelligence
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Occupational Health Advisor - Swansea
- Senior Service Desk Analyst
- Front-end Software Developer - Up to £45,000
- Systems Engineer - £30,000 - £55,000 DOE
- RF Systems Engineer
- Data Migration Analyst
- Electrician (Rewire Installation)
- Office 365 Floorwalker/Demonstrator
- Supplier Relationship Manager
- Business Improvement Manager
- Technical Assurance Lead - SAP Solution & Integration
- Technical Assurance Lead - Cloud Computing & Infrastructure
- Senior Technologist
- Graduate Software Engineer (GUI)
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Nurse Advisor - London
- Carpenter (Empty Homes Team)