R&D Engineer - Mechanical Design - Pioneering
Excellent Senior Project Engineer opportunity - Belgium
NonStop Technical is working with a client who have been a market innovator for over 50 years and are now a market leader in the Benelux region.
This position covers all angles of the project from hands on technical engineering to customer facing duties, you will continuously be doing something different to the day before and be interacting with various department constantly.
There will be opportunities to learn something new with training provided straight away.
You will be responsible for the start-up and management of projects!!
Our client has a very strong market position in both the East and West European markets and has an enforced product innovation in their field of expertise ensuring that the products and technology you work with are the highest of quality helping the business to grow further.
This position is full- time, permanent and the salary package is open to discussion but is in line with a senior engineers expectations in Belgium.
It is based close to St Nikklas with some international travel involved (2-3 days per month).
You must speak fluent Dutch and English.
After an official order from the customer you follow the design and production process closely, you are also closely involved in the delivery of the project.
Coordination, technical equipment, electricity / pneumatics / hydraulics are important experiences for you.
Prospecting of customers is not part of the package of tasks, but at a later stage a technical defence at the customer can be.
You will need to be able to convert a commercial offer, through your technical knowledge and experience, into practice and a finished product.
- Master in Engineering: Electromechanics, Mechanics, Mechanics, ...
- First work experience is required.
- Can organize and communicate well.
- Has excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Has a solid knowledge of SolidWorks (or other drawing packages eg AutoCAD).
- Interest in legislation (ADR, EN, ...).
- Good language skills (writing, business correspondence / Dutch and English, French is a plus).
- Working in a structured manner, drawing up and following a personal work schedule.
If you are interested in applying for this position or can recommend somebody please contact me, Conor Horton at email@example.com or on +32 (0) 240 349 80.
If you are looking for similar opportunities please contact me to have a private discussion about potential opportunities.
I am a specialist head hunter(recruiter) for Automotive R & D.
I offer a number of search options within the industry with a special focus on the Automotive R & D market
What I offer: A high level of knowledge of Automotive recruitment, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate an honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputation
For a confidential discussion about positions, or to apply, then send your CV in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Conor Horton, for Benelux on +32 (0) 240 349 80.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised automotive & engineering recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo recruitment group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Automotive, R & D, research, development, engineering, technical, design, system, mechatronic, mechanical, electrical, electronic, modelling, manufacturing, CATIA, design, CAD, 3D, simulation, technical, process,
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Esperti in citofluorimetria - esaltante progetto in Sardegna
- Part office, part home-based flexibility! Associate Director
- Visa sponsorship offered! Clinical Director
- Customer Success Manager-Prestigious Company-Flight to Paris
- Senior ProduktmanagerIn-Ausgezeichnetes Unternehmen-Frankfurt M
- Software Engineer in Quantitative Hedge Fund-Wachsende Firma-CH
- Business & Economics NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- USA based role, Sr RA Manager
- MFL NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- Maths NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- Regulatory Affairs - MEDEV- Producción - Crecimiento
- PV Physician Opportunities - Scotland Opportunities
- Servicio técnico en diagnóstico por imágen
- Approved Mental Health Professional ‘AMHP’ – WAL
- Medical affairs Director- High Wycombe-Small teams
- Social Workers looking to Relocate to London
- R&D Specialist – Inkjet Inks
- Technical Sales Manager – Growing Agrochemical Company
- Quality Assurance Engineer / Health Robotics
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - CPD