TECHNICAL SUPPORT - ITALIAN NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER
NonStop Technical is working with a client who have been an innovator in the automotive industry for more than half a century, have created a company that identifies and maximizes opportunities to effectively solve problems and deliver comprehensive business strategies that give you the competitive advantage.
We are seeking a Technical Support Specialist to not only promote the development of solutions for the entire product range, but also act as an interface between the vehicle manufacturer and the service companies.
This means you will manage very dynamic situations so this is not a daily monotone job.
As a competent partner in technical support for the dealers of a premium manufacturer, you give phone and written assistance in the diagnosis of complicated technical issues and thus support a speedy remedy of these.
That means you will become an expert in this specific field which will open lot of future opportunities.
If you want enjoy an exciting work environment in an international automotive company, where you can find a sustainable support in your personal development this is the right opportunity for you.
This position is full- time, permanent and the salary package is open to discussion but is in line with the market in Germany.
- A training as a car technician or car master
- Several years of professional experience as a service consultant / service manager or workshop master
- Good knowledge in the field of automotive electronics
- Very good knowledge of English and Italian, written and spoken
If you are interested in applying for this position or can recommend somebody please contact me, Federico Bolognesi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking for similar opportunities please contact me to have a private discussion about potential opportunities.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Esperti in citofluorimetria - esaltante progetto in Sardegna
- Part office, part home-based flexibility! Associate Director
- Visa sponsorship offered! Clinical Director
- Customer Success Manager-Prestigious Company-Flight to Paris
- Senior ProduktmanagerIn-Ausgezeichnetes Unternehmen-Frankfurt M
- Software Engineer in Quantitative Hedge Fund-Wachsende Firma-CH
- Business & Economics NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- USA based role, Sr RA Manager
- MFL NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- Maths NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- Regulatory Affairs - MEDEV- Producción - Crecimiento
- PV Physician Opportunities - Scotland Opportunities
- Servicio técnico en diagnóstico por imágen
- Approved Mental Health Professional ‘AMHP’ – WAL
- Medical affairs Director- High Wycombe-Small teams
- Social Workers looking to Relocate to London
- R&D Specialist – Inkjet Inks
- Technical Sales Manager – Growing Agrochemical Company
- Quality Assurance Engineer / Health Robotics
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - CPD