Be a Part of the Improvement - QSW for R&A Team
Be a Part of the Improvement
Referral and Assessment - Qualified Social Worker - North West London
NonStop's client is a Local Authority based in the North London, who are seeking experienced Qualified Social Worker for their Referral and Assessment Team.
This role has arisen due to the extra funding that the authority has recently received.
This local authority is on an improvement journey and is committed to hiring staff looking for stable employment.
Offering you the opportunity to develop your career with continuous training and supervision, this will allow you to acquire more experience and better career prospects.
To achieve the very best for the children, this local authority is investing in our workforce by increasing the numbers of social workers.
Ensuring that people get the personalised care they need and additionally will create a better work life balances for the social workers.
This role is offering the market rate of up to £35ph for those with excellent references and previous work in similar teams.
Key words: Referral and Assessment, Duty, Intake, Triage, Section 47's, Assessment
If the above is of interest do contact Jessel Samba on 0207 940 2100 or J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Esperti in citofluorimetria - esaltante progetto in Sardegna
- Part office, part home-based flexibility! Associate Director
- Visa sponsorship offered! Clinical Director
- Customer Success Manager-Prestigious Company-Flight to Paris
- Senior ProduktmanagerIn-Ausgezeichnetes Unternehmen-Frankfurt M
- Software Engineer in Quantitative Hedge Fund-Wachsende Firma-CH
- Business & Economics NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- USA based role, Sr RA Manager
- MFL NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- Maths NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- Regulatory Affairs - MEDEV- Producción - Crecimiento
- PV Physician Opportunities - Scotland Opportunities
- Servicio técnico en diagnóstico por imágen
- Approved Mental Health Professional ‘AMHP’ – WAL
- Medical affairs Director- High Wycombe-Small teams
- Social Workers looking to Relocate to London
- R&D Specialist – Inkjet Inks
- Technical Sales Manager – Growing Agrochemical Company
- Quality Assurance Engineer / Health Robotics
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - CPD