Child Protection Social Worker - London - Up to £35/Hr
Achieve a High Rate in an Improving Authority
A London based Local Authority which is well on its Improvement Journey is looking for experienced Social Workers to join their Child Protection social workers.
- Excellent rate of up to £35/Hr
- Quick feedback on all applications
- Excellent manager support
- Have brought in 3 specialist managers to help improvements
- Diverse Local Authority
- Average caseloads are around 20
The Local Authority has a clear vision as to what it wasn't to achieve in the short and long term and has brought in specialist management team to follow up on the improvements currently being made.
So far average caseloads have been reduced from 30 to 20 with much more emphasis being placed on the level of practice.
Social Workers in the team also have access to managers more freely so that they are better supported.
Furthermore the authority has begun to use a buddy system whereby there is always a senior member of staff always available for further support and advice.
Working in the Child Protection service the role will consist of Court Work and therefore candidates should have extensive experience in this area.
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100.
Alternatively you can email me on R.email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Esperti in citofluorimetria - esaltante progetto in Sardegna
- Part office, part home-based flexibility! Associate Director
- Visa sponsorship offered! Clinical Director
- Customer Success Manager-Prestigious Company-Flight to Paris
- Senior ProduktmanagerIn-Ausgezeichnetes Unternehmen-Frankfurt M
- Software Engineer in Quantitative Hedge Fund-Wachsende Firma-CH
- Business & Economics NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- USA based role, Sr RA Manager
- MFL NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- Maths NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- Regulatory Affairs - MEDEV- Producción - Crecimiento
- PV Physician Opportunities - Scotland Opportunities
- Servicio técnico en diagnóstico por imágen
- Approved Mental Health Professional ‘AMHP’ – WAL
- Medical affairs Director- High Wycombe-Small teams
- Social Workers looking to Relocate to London
- R&D Specialist – Inkjet Inks
- Technical Sales Manager – Growing Agrochemical Company
- Quality Assurance Engineer / Health Robotics
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - CPD