Wills Administrator/Writer, Mortlake in Richmond, South West London.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Wills Administrator/Writer within a leading Financial Services Company in South West London.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Will Writer who undertakes client appointments, specifically aimed at their Will requirements, which will include will storage, estate planning, executor services, trust planning and protection.
Key Responsibilities ? All administrative duties required to support Wills adviser.
? General office duties to include scanning, filing and photocopying ? Attending departmental and company meetings ? Meeting clients in appointments with the Will Writer ? Ensuring all company procedures are followed to ensure compliant advice process ? Dealing with Trust Documents ? Training on Wills and associated legal law will be provided via both external training and in- house support from existing Will writer.
After approximately 6-12 months and once fully trained and competent within the administration side of the role you will progress to become a Will Writer alongside the existing Adviser.
Key Responsibilities ? Management of sales pipelines through use of Finplan software activities ? Administrative tasks relating to Will clients ? Attending departmental and company meetings ? Meeting clients in appointments ? Providing advice on Will's ? Placing Protection policies in Trust ? Ensuring all company procedures are followed to ensure compliant advice process ? Achieving business & individual targets
In return we offer the following:
? Competitive salary ? Excellent rewards for the right person ? Company Pension Scheme ? Generous holiday allowance
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Mortlake, Richmond, South West London.
Hours: Monday : Friday 9.00am - 6.30pm, Saturday 9.00am : 5.00pm.
Working every other Saturday with a day off in lieu in the week.
Occasional evening appointments.
More Jobs from Lamb Personnel ltd
- Service Desk Associate - 19K - Dunstable
- French Speaking Customer Services Representative : Richmond - 20k-22k
- EA / Business Support Assistant : Hampton Court : 26,400
- Portfolio/Office Coordinator - 22.5K - Mortlake
- Customer Service and Finance Assistant - Hersham - 21K
- Travel Reservations Coordinator : SW London - 25k-27k
- Office Manager : Richmond - 24k - 28k
- CAD Designer / Office Administrator
- Customer Experience Project Coordinator - Richmond - 21k
- Part-time Audio Typist / Secretary : Richmond - 20k
- Head of Digital / Media Production : Twickenham area : up to 70k
- Project Coordinator / Manager -Twickenham : Up to 35k +5k car allowance
- Compliance Consultant - Hampton Hill - 22K
- Digital Marketing Specialist : Leatherhead - 28k-30k
- Part-time Accounts Administrator
- Project Coordinator/Manager - Construction - Twickenham
- Project Manager : Richmond - 30k - 34k
- Software Sales Consultant - Isleworth - 30-35K
- Spa Manager - Teddington - 26-28K