KS5 Science Co-Ordinator - Improving School
NonStop Education are currently working with a new Head Teacher to find an Science Teacher who can also take on KS5 responsibility.
Science teacher from September.
The position has become available due to expansion in the department & the intake of more students under the directive of a new head teacher, who joined the school are the start of the academic year.
You will be joining a dynamic, exciting team of 12 teachers.
With the department already achieving good results, the successful candidate will teach KS3-5 and there is KS5 responsibility available for the right person.
With the team growing and learning all the time, this is a terrific opportunity for an experienced Science teacher to take on more responsibility and help to mentor and develop less experienced teachers, helping your own career to thrive.
With KS5 responsibility on the table, there are many advanced classes available.
If you enjoy working with high ability A Level students on advanced topics, this is a great chance to do so every day.
With good behaviour another positive factor of the school, you will be able to really enjoy your teaching and engage with passionate & enthusiastic young adults.
Historically a 'Good' rated school, the new head is eager to make the school the best it can be.
With the expansion of the department, there are excellent teachers joining all the time.
One of the best things about this post is the progression opportunities on offer from joining the school at such an exciting time, allowing your career to thrive.
Joining the school at an exciting time, there is the opportunity for lots of development & CPD opportunity for the right teacher.
The school is additionally part of a trust which helps with funding for the school, offering you excellent facilities and bright, modern classrooms in which to do your teaching.
This has helped to give the school excellent staff retention rates and makes the day to day teaching much more enjoyable.
You should be a qualified, experienced teacher, with Science teaching experience up to KS5.
The successful teacher will have the opportunity to develop their career under a brand new head teacher.
Apply now to be a part of this exciting, rewarding and highly sought after opportunity.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Education opportunities throughout the country, please contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749 (EXT: 7168) or send your updated CV in a word document to E.Little@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am an Education Consultant specialized in teaching recruitment for London, but I am also in regular contact with schools across the UK & Wales as well as international schools from Europe, Australia and ASIA.
I work with a number of primary, secondary and special schools, helping them to develop, grow and succeed by proactively identifying and delivering the most talented professionals in the education market.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right organisations.
- Start: September 2018
- Rate: £23000 - £45000 per annum + Outer London Weighting
- Location: South East London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2749
- Fax: 2079402105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-03-01 18:35:19 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Endoscopic Sales Specialist - Swiss German/Italian Cantons
- Children with Disabilities–Multiple locations–Good relationship
- Social Worker – R&A – Quick Interviews and Long Contract
- Dental Sales Manager France-International Role-Austria
- Comercial con administraciones públicas: biotecnología animal
- Analytical Team Leader - Dutch Required - Learn On The Job
- german speakers - Coating Advisor - Germany - Frosio III/ Nace
- International Area Manager in Molecular Biology
- CRM Data Specialist - Automobile - Premium Brand
- French & Spanish Teacher – High Performing School
- Maths Teacher – Excellent CPD
- Chemistry Teacher – High Performing Students – Smaller Classes
- Head of Geography – Excellent CPD
- PV Specialist - Potential for International Growth
- Medical Advisor - Crescita Professionale - Milano
- Medico Radiodiagnostica - Direzione Medica di Headquarter
- Graduate - Master in Packaging Technology – Learn On the Job
- International Senior Medical Advisor-Launching New Product
- Sales Assistant – Internal Growth Opportunities!
- Looking for Qualified Person’s - Pharma!