Regulatory Manager - International Company - Koln
Regulatory Manager - International Company -
For one of my long standing clients, a market leader with an international scope focused in the Plant Protection Sector, I'm currently recruiting a Regulatory Affairs Manager with a specialisation within Ecotoxicology to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting time to join a company that has had continued and sustainable growth over the last 5 years that have witnessed gain a significant foothold within the market.
Further growth was achieved through merging with a number of smaller businesses that have not only provided them with a new geographical reach, but additionally given them access to a number of new active substances.
This means that not only will you be working within a growing company, but involved in the registrations of hundred of products across Europe keeping things interesting and challenging.
The company's growth has been exponential over the past years which has seen them recruit a number of people with specific niche skillset within active substance and formulated product regulatory affairs.
This has allowed them to develop a strong matrix skillset that means you have a number of colleagues who can support you within a variety of sections of registration dossiers.
This offers you the opportunity to further specialise within your key area and work on a variety of different projects.
- A scientific education related to Ecotoxicology
- Strong regulatory experience within EU framework 1107/2009
- Specialisation within the Ecotoxicology section of registration dossier
- Experienced with coordinating relevant studies
- Ability to manage full registration dossiers
- A professional proficiency in English
If you are motivated to take the next step in your career within a diverse product portfolio, please send your CV in an MS Word format to Benjamin Thomson at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me on +49 892 017 28 30
I am one of the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in France and Switzerland within the Agrochemicals sector with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry.
If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / Affaires Réglementaires / Homologation / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / BPR / Agrochemical / Crop Protection / Plant Protection / Arables / Perennials / Seeds / Phyto / Phytosanitaire / Phytopharmaceutique / Cosmetics / Cosmétiques / SDS / FDS / DIP / 1107/2009 / MFSC / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Ecotoxicologist / Environmental Fate / E-Fate / Chargé d'Affaires Reglementaires / 2003/2003 / NFU 42 /NFU 44
*Due to the high volume of applications, candidates from Pharma, Medical Devices or Cosmetics industries will be rejected without notification
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Drug Safety Manager- Bern - Pharma
- Senior Drug Safety Manager Manager - Switzerland
- Per spiriti imprenditoriali: Ottime commissioni, Dermocosmesi
- Sales Coordinator, (Automotive ) Global role based in Wiesbaden
- Endoscopic Sales Specialist - Swiss German/Italian Cantons
- Children with Disabilities–Multiple locations–Good relationship
- Social Worker – R&A – Quick Interviews and Long Contract
- Dental Sales Manager France-International Role-Austria
- Comercial con administraciones públicas: biotecnología animal
- Analytical Team Leader - Dutch Required - Learn On The Job
- german speakers - Coating Advisor - Germany - Frosio III/ Nace
- International Area Manager in Molecular Biology
- CRM Data Specialist - Automobile - Premium Brand
- French & Spanish Teacher – High Performing School
- Maths Teacher – Excellent CPD
- Chemistry Teacher – High Performing Students – Smaller Classes
- Head of Geography – Excellent CPD
- PV Specialist - Potential for International Growth
- Medical Advisor - Crescita Professionale - Milano
- Medico Radiodiagnostica - Direzione Medica di Headquarter