Assessment Team Social Workers Needed £34PH
Assessment Team Social Workers Needed £34PH - Phone IV's
If you're sick of traffic, tubes and rush hour then look no further, my client is offering you the chance to work in a rural and beautiful landscape where you will wake up to the morning dew coming off the grass.
Based in North West Wales, I'm working with an exciting Local Authority as we are on the search for two experienced and committed Qualified Social Workers to join their Referral and Assessment services.
We know that with IR35 it's becoming harder and costlier to live away from but we are offering salaries more competitive than the regional rates for a location where accommodation prices are significantly lower than most places.
Meaning you'll be able to earn and save more money as well as the added bonus of bringing your family over on the weekends.
As such my client is looking for Qualified Social Workers who have over 4 years experience specialising in working in Children's Assessment Teams and are car drivers.
If you're reading this and thinking ‘What am I waiting for?' then stop thinking and get in touch with me! Alternatively if you think this is something a friend or colleague would be more into then forward me their details and we'll help them out too.
My client will be looking to hold phone interviews ASAP as we have already had several contractors start in the team.
So don't waste anymore time and seize this opportunity!
- HCPC Registration
- Strong Experience in working in Children's Referral and Assessment Teams
- Car Driver & Enhanced DBS
- Team Player
- Flexible Worker
What I can offer you:
- As the Senior Consultant for the Wales & West Midlands Region I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- I have contractors within this authority at varied levels of seniority and as a result I have a true understanding of the inner running of the services to give you the clearest idea of what you'd be getting into.
If the above is of interest please do contact Ariel Ahmeti on 0207 940 2100 or A.Ahmeti@nonstopcare.com.
As an agency we able to offer support and advice about currently roles in the market and the impact of IR35 to you as an interim social worker.
I myself work extensively with Councils in the Wales & West Midlands region, direct with Line Managers, opening up opportunities for candidates which may not hit the market through job boards etc.
I take pride in providing any feedback received for applications made and of course all conversation had will be keep discreet
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Drug Safety Manager- Bern - Pharma
- Senior Drug Safety Manager Manager - Switzerland
- Per spiriti imprenditoriali: Ottime commissioni, Dermocosmesi
- Sales Coordinator, (Automotive ) Global role based in Wiesbaden
- Endoscopic Sales Specialist - Swiss German/Italian Cantons
- Children with Disabilities–Multiple locations–Good relationship
- Social Worker – R&A – Quick Interviews and Long Contract
- Dental Sales Manager France-International Role-Austria
- Comercial con administraciones públicas: biotecnología animal
- Analytical Team Leader - Dutch Required - Learn On The Job
- german speakers - Coating Advisor - Germany - Frosio III/ Nace
- International Area Manager in Molecular Biology
- CRM Data Specialist - Automobile - Premium Brand
- French & Spanish Teacher – High Performing School
- Maths Teacher – Excellent CPD
- Chemistry Teacher – High Performing Students – Smaller Classes
- Head of Geography – Excellent CPD
- PV Specialist - Potential for International Growth
- Medical Advisor - Crescita Professionale - Milano
- Medico Radiodiagnostica - Direzione Medica di Headquarter