Spanish TA - Small Independent School, 15 Students per Class!
NonStop Education are currently working with an independent school to source an outstanding Spanish TA, who will work in a class of just 15.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a unique environment.
Due to a TA returning to Spain, this family run independent school are seeking a committed, skillful Teaching Assistant to work permanently on a full time basis.
The main thing this post offers, which others don't, is the chance to work in tiny class sizes.
Working with about 15 students per group, you'll have about half as many students as the typical mainstream / state school.
This offers massive benefits, such as building a closer relationship with the students, and having a lot less stress.
The school are ideally seeking a Spanish Specialist TA; so speaking Spanish would be preferable to help with Spanish lessons, however this is not essential.
- An 'Outstanding' school with great teaching standards
- A small, welcoming family team
- Work with small class sizes, helping you to have less stress and marking
- The chance to learn from an inspirational and experienced SLT
- Superb CPD across a well established & successful school trust
- The chance to retain and enjoy your KS1/2 class teaching duties with passionate and driven students
You should be a fully qualified primary teacher, with experience teaching in KS1/2.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Apply now to be a part of this exciting, rewarding and highly sought after opportunity.
The school are seeking to interview the right candidate immediately - get in touch today.
For more details or to apply contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Education Consultant specialized in teaching recruitment for London, but I am also in regular contact with schools across the UK & Wales as well as international schools from Europe, Australia and ASIA.
I work with a number of primary, secondary and special schools, helping them to develop, grow and succeed by proactively identifying and delivering the most talented professionals in the education market.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Sr CMC Regulatory Manager – Biotech – Niche Products
- Experienced Social Worker - 'CWD'
- Pharmacovigilance Officer- Switzerland
- Fostering Social Worker - Maternity Cover - No OOH
- Integrated Supply Planner - Gain new Skills
- Second In Design Technology- Immediate Start- Birmingham
- Science teacher – Teach in a progressive school
- Verpackungsmaschinenbau - Supply Chain Manager, Düsseldorf
- Healthcare Market research from your living room
- Drug Safety Manager- Bern - Pharma
- Senior Drug Safety Manager Manager - Switzerland
- Per spiriti imprenditoriali: Ottime commissioni, Dermocosmesi
- Sales Coordinator, (Automotive ) Global role based in Wiesbaden
- Endoscopic Sales Specialist - Swiss German/Italian Cantons
- Children with Disabilities–Multiple locations–Good relationship
- Social Worker – R&A – Quick Interviews and Long Contract
- Dental Sales Manager France-International Role-Austria
- Comercial con administraciones públicas: biotecnología animal
- Analytical Team Leader - Dutch Required - Learn On The Job
- german speakers - Coating Advisor - Germany - Frosio III/ Nace