Clinical Psychologist - adults with Autism
Are you a Clinical Psychologist with experience with adults with Autism?
You'll be working within a multi-disciplinary team all dedicated to the support of male adults with learning disabilities and Autism making this an exciting opportunity to specialise in your field of interest!
The service has received positive feedback for being responsive to patients' needs including rehabilitation and discharge planning so you know you'll be joining a friendly and professional team where your input is valued.
This is a permanent, part-time role (22 hours per week) with generous staff benefits so you'll enjoy both stability and flexibility in your role.
- a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (HCPC registered)
- experience with adults and learning disabilities
- enhanced DBS check (I can assist you with this)
To find out more and apply:
Call Helen McKissick on 0207 940 2749 ext 3415 or send your CV in word format to email@example.com
Not quite what you're looking for? Contact Helen to find out about other interesting Clinical Psychologist opportunities in your area!
NonStop Recruitment is an award-winning, rapidly-expanding specialist recruitment company with offices across Europe, covering multiple sectors.
We aim to put the right people into the right positions while adhering to our ethos of ethical recruiting while personally tailoring client and candidate journeys to successful and satisfactory outcomes.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Esperti in citofluorimetria - esaltante progetto in Sardegna
- Part office, part home-based flexibility! Associate Director
- Visa sponsorship offered! Clinical Director
- Customer Success Manager-Prestigious Company-Flight to Paris
- Senior ProduktmanagerIn-Ausgezeichnetes Unternehmen-Frankfurt M
- Software Engineer in Quantitative Hedge Fund-Wachsende Firma-CH
- Business & Economics NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- USA based role, Sr RA Manager
- MFL NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- Maths NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- Regulatory Affairs - MEDEV- Producción - Crecimiento
- PV Physician Opportunities - Scotland Opportunities
- Servicio técnico en diagnóstico por imágen
- Approved Mental Health Professional ‘AMHP’ – WAL
- Medical affairs Director- High Wycombe-Small teams
- Social Workers looking to Relocate to London
- R&D Specialist – Inkjet Inks
- Technical Sales Manager – Growing Agrochemical Company
- Quality Assurance Engineer / Health Robotics
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - CPD