Consultancy firm-International Registration Manager
Leading consultancy company - International Registration Manager
Position Title: International Registration Manager
Location: Mannheim, Germany
Position Type: permanent
Overview of my client:
My client is one of the largest consultancy company in the world with expertise from all different divisions within Pharmaceutical industry.
My client has got great experienced team who are able to deliver the best service to the clients.
You will have a chance to work with knowledgeable colleagues and collaborate with clients from all over the world.
You will have opportunity to work with many distinctive products in various area and new technology to provide the best service to the clients.
Your main focus will be down to the whole process and be hands on for the regulatory submission.
My client is providing great work environment, culture with training along the way and personal development in the market.
- Preferably degree in pharmacy, chemistry or life science
- 3-5 years of experience in writing dossier
- Knowledge of whole process of writing dossier and dealing with regulatory authorities
- Set up responses to deficiency letters from authorities
- Supervise development projects and marketing authorization procedures with regard to the pharmaceutical quality documentation
If you are interested in the position, or other positions within this field, then please send to Martin Mallat your CV with ability for a telephone interview to M.Mallat@nonstop-recruitment.com or : +44 (0) 20 7940 2105, Int.Ext.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Come be a Junior/Senior Java Developer in Prague
- Physiotherapists - London calling!
- Occupational Therapists - Band 5 & 6, various locations!
- Erster Job im Pharma Außendienst
- Responsable Qualité - Paris - ASAP
- Analyste Assurance Qualité- Lille - ASAP
- Chief Medical Officer- Early clinical stage Biotech – Sweden
- Part Time AMHP Needed - £35PH - Mid Wales
- Mechanical Engineering Lecturer-Development Opportunity
- Mentoring Social Worker - Capped Caseloads High Pay
- NEW Quality Assurance Opportunities for Pharmaceuticals- UK!
- NEW QA Opportunities for Pharmaceuticals- Ireland
- QA Manager – Global CRO- Development Opportunities
- Quality Assurance- Importante Grupo Internacional - CMO
- Healthcare Informatics Sales-Largest Irish Healthcare Provider
- Regulatory Affairs Team Leader
- EQUIPMENT VALIDATION SPECIALIST - CSV TRAINING OFFERTO
- Global Head of Government Affairs-Innovation & Stability-Geneva
- International Buyer-Niche market-Paris area
- Pricing, Reimbursement und Market Access Manager