Assistant Marketing Manager
This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an Assistant Marketing Manager has become available to join their busy Marketing Communications team (specialising in B2B) on a long term contract.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager - B2B, you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding and market leading customer experience across the entire business at every touch point for all IM products to B2B market.; this role provides a unique opportunity to broaden your Marketing experience and skill-set as you will be working across multiple platforms.
You will also execute and implement marketing campaign collateral, events and digital assets.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager on key flagship launches including CRM campaign execution, website and social content, product features and benefits, launch packs, imagery and legal approvals
- Project management of website content and deployment ensuring all content is localised, legally approved and up to date
- Collating communication material
- Briefing and working with agencies on delivery of projects
- Supporting the marketing team on event and experiential executions when required
- Day to day management and maintenance of Resource Centre
- Managing budgets and ensuring all activity is processed within company guidelines and within budget
- Managing the execution and communication internally regarding B2B programs, events, campaigns incentives and product specific information
- Evaluating and measuring current processes and where necessary establish more efficient and consistent ones
- Other additional duties and responsibilities as directed by management
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous digital experience in a similar Brand Manager or Marketing Executive position ideally within a structured environment.
- A commitment to B2B Marketing with a vision to develop your career within this role.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, business, management or related area
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; as well as a tech savvy, fast learner.
- The ability to thrive under pressure and enjoy taking ownership of tasks
- Proven high attention to detail
Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime to join a global leader.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Stephanie Boateng on 02 8270 9768 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Receptionist - Parramatta
- Customer Service/Order Entry - Pendle Hill
- Forklift Driver
- Outbound Customer Service Officer
- Commercial Analyst / Business Partner
- Assistant Accountant
- Credit Controller
- Level 1 IT Helpdesk
- IT Level 1 Helpdesk
- Kit Assembler | Sydney
- Legal Assistant - Commercial & Technology
- Legal Assistant - Insurance
- Senior Payroll Officer
- Legal Assistant
- Legal Secretary - Workplace Relations
- Junior Legal Secretary - Wills & Estates
- Corporate Receptionist
- Legal Secretary - Property
- Outbound Sales
- Senior Conveyancing Paralegal/Licensed Conveyancer