Senior Creative Copywriter: Can you write killer headlines and short creative copy? A Senior Creative Copywriter is urgently required to join a small team of copywriters at an award-winning Top 50 UK Branding & Integrated Creative Agency with international reach.
Are you an experienced Copywriter with the passion for developing creative campaigns and brand propositions? The position is permanent, however we are looking for the best creative Copywriters so individuals seeking part-time work, or working mums are also invited to apply.
The role is to be based in the Guildford office but the London office is also a possibility.
This is a copy-led agency - words come first! We need a creative Copywriter to write killer headlines, inspiring tag lines, develop creative campaign ideas and supporting compelling short copy for both Internal comms, Marcomms and Brand campaigns.
Clients are a mix of B2B and B2C in sectors such as Financial Services, Technology, FMCG and Travel.
The role requires a solid proven understanding of brand strategy, branding and value proposition development / key messages as well as creative tactical execution.
- Produce creative ideas, engaging copy across designated clients
- Plan, write and edit high quality copy for different channels for brand and integrated campaigns - online, offline, above and below the line.
- Play a key role in the pitch and new business team
- Make presentations to clients when required
- Help investigate and distil client briefs, brainstorm and develop concepts and campaigns with the wider creative and account management teams.
- Prepare questions and undertake proposition workshops, stakeholder interviews along with customer and market research proposition analysis
- Write new business proposals and RFPs, brief design teams, freelance writers and external research companies.
Skills & Experience:
- University degree in writing, communications, design or marketing preferred
- A good number of years agency experience OR proven as a client-side creative copywriter
- Writing clear, persuasive, original and creative copy.
- Creating thinking with lots of imagination, inspiration and ideas
- Experience and understanding of B2B + B2C clients
- Ability to adapt message platforms and copy for different vertical sectors and audience segments.
Ability to use different TOVs accordingly.
- Able to write copy that is SEO compliant
- Ability to turn complex technical or financial content into easily understood and engaging copy
- Able to write within brand guidelines and also to create new copy guidelines.
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong client facing communicator, confident in asking questions and leading client copy-briefing calls
- Happy working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Team player, able to build solid relationships with creative and account teams
- Good team liaison and time management skills, the ability to multitask, and intelligently digest information to create insights are all required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior creative Copywriter to join a leading Branding and Integrated Creative Agency working with brands such as Canon, Heathrow, EY, Sony, Nespresso, AXA, JPMorgan, Kenwood and RBS as well as numerous varied SMEs.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
More Jobs from MaxAd
- AAT Trainee Accountant
- HR Advisor
- Multi-Skilled Tradesperson - Field Based
- C# / .NET Senior Developer
- Accountant / Bookkeeper
- Operations and Customer Services Manager
- Sales Executive
- IT Helpdesk Technician (iPad Systems)
- Marketing Assistant
- Project Manager - Market Research
- Project Coordinator
- Expert Witness Paralegal and Proofreader
- Sales Support Administrator
- Pricing & Yield Manager
- Head of Education Sales
- CIO / IT Director
- Head of Digital Marketing & Product
- CIO / CTO / IT Director
- Digital Brand Manager - (6 months FTC Maternity Cover)
- Sales Executive