Service Desk Advisor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Service Desk Advisor to work for a well-established company who offers a warm and friendly environment.
As a Service Advisor you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to a range of external clients and internal resource.
- As a Service Desk Advisor you will answer all incoming calls
- To receive and action reactive requests from clients and log all requests on our in-house computer system.
- As a Service Desk Advisor you will organise engineers and contractors to attend site
- Responding to a high volume of emails within strict SLA timeframes
- As a Service Desk Advisor you will close down reactive requests that have been completed by our internal resources and sub-contractors.
To ensure that timeframes are adhered to
- To be proactive in chasing job closures for client sites.
- Previous experience within a call centre in a customer focused role
- Experience in handling a high volume of emails
- Strong administration skills
- Client focused
- Process driven
- Experience in working to strict SLA's
- Highly organised
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Warm and personable nature
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: within call centre, organising engineers, customer service, inbound advisor.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Salary: £8.89 per hour
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- French & Spanish Sales Administrator
- Supply Chain Controller
- Visual Merchandiser
- Business Development Sales Consultant
- Purchasing Administrator
- Fleet Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Operations Graduate
- Graduate Investment Officer
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Customer Services Administrator
- Sales Support
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Manager
- Customer Support Advisor
- Software Developer
- Operations Supplies Attendant
- Training Coordinator
- Accounts Administrator