Our successful client has a national presence and owns multiple businesses.
They are seeking an addition to the team as a HR Administrator.
This role is supporting the senior HR team and is providing advice to Managers.
As a HR Administrator you will play a key role in supporting the HR Team, providing accurate and critical administration support throughout the full employment cycle.
As an HR Administrator you will complete the following tasks
- Managing and inputting data relating to new starters and leavers to the business
- Supporting weekly and monthly payroll
- Responding to queries via the HR Service Desk
- Assist with managing and creating reports
- Provide administration support for annual activities, such as holiday entitlement
It would be good to see candidates with:
- A strong background as an HR Administrator
- Qualified to a level 3 CIPD or studying towards a HR qualification
- Someone who possess end to end generalist HR experience
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Excellent administration skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: HR Advisor, Recruitment Administrator, HR Assistant, Training Administrator or L&D Administrator.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: £18,000 - £21,500 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- French & Spanish Sales Administrator
- Supply Chain Controller
- Visual Merchandiser
- Business Development Sales Consultant
- Purchasing Administrator
- Fleet Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Operations Graduate
- Graduate Investment Officer
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Customer Services Administrator
- Sales Support
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Manager
- Customer Support Advisor
- Software Developer
- Operations Supplies Attendant
- Training Coordinator
- Accounts Administrator