Social Worker - Adults Rapid Response
Social Worker - Adults Rapid Response - Worcestershire - £23.26/Hour
An exciting role has become available to join Worcestershire in the Rapid Response Service as a Social Worker.
The successful candidate will be providing a professional and compassionate service to individuals and carers, ensuring that individuals are supported to optimise their levels of independence, are connected to their communities and are assessed and provided care and support proportionate to their individual level of need.
You will be joining and supervising a positive team and you will need to contribute to this ethos, setting examples in all aspects of your working practice.
You will need to manage and advise on caseloads with skill, confidence and experience, which include Safeguarding and complex cases, risk assessments, reviews and facilitating timely discharges in a fast-paced setting.
Benefits of working as a Rapid Response Social Worker:
- Supportive team with brilliant management structure
- Interesting cases
- Long contract
- Competitive Pay rate
To work as a Social Worker on the Rapid Response Team you will need experience of:
- Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate
- Working with the mental capabilities act
- Handling complex cases
- Working in a fast-paced Hospital, Rapid Response or Duty setting
- Supervising social workers and advising on complex safeguarding enquiries
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
, New ‘Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
, Twice weekly payroll
, Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
, Free DBS and compliance service
, Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
, Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
, Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
, “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
, “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Newly Qualified Nurse - Acute Mental Health
- Head of Service - Children in Care & Placement Service - London
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team - Dover - up to £35
- Senior Practitioner - Children's Families First
- Social Worker - Children's Assessment and Safeguarding
- Social Worker - Children in Need Team - Camden - £28ph
- Children with Disabilities - Senior Social Worker - London
- Independent Reviewing Officer - IRO
- Band 6 - Occupational Therapist - Swansea - Reablement - £30ph
- Band 6 - Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - Swansea
- Social Worker - Referral & Assessment Team
- Senior Practitioner - Child Protection Team - North London
- Band 6 - Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - Cardiff-£30ph
- Senior Social Worker - Looked After Children
- Social Worker - Hospital (Chertsey) - Surrey
- Social Worker - Adults Hospital
- Social Worker - Looked After Children's Team - Wandsworth
- Band 6 - Occupational Therapist -Acute -Medical -Merthyr Tydfil
- Team Manager - Looked after Children Team
- Social Worker - Adults Locality Team - West Sussex - £28-£30 ph