Production Supervisor (pharma)
Our client is a pharmaceutical company forming part of a worldwide presented group of companies.
They are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor to work at their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Malta.
- Managing the daily operation of the Production and Packaging Departments.
- To ensure pharmaceutical production in the cGMP facility according to the exigencies of the company
- To keep the highest quality considerations always in mind during all production processes whilst striving to achieve the necessary output.
- To keep abreast of and follow all current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP) rules as explained in the relevant Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- To be aware of and abide strictly to all company policies and procedures at all times and on all company premises.
- To document any deviations from SOPs/processes and cGMP rules.
- To assist the Production Manager or Deputy in problem solving exercises and other exercises aimed at improving quality and efficiency
- To actively participate in training sessions (receiving and delivering).
- To follow all SHE regulations and other local authorities’ requirements.
- Leads, directs and motivates his/her subordinates in their function and maintains good communication levels with staff in other departments.
- To assist other employees, in other departments in fulfilling the common quality goals.
- Ensures that all personal means and equipment in his/her field of responsibility are deployed optimally and at minimum costs
- Actively seeking improvements and striving to optimise all production and packaging operations.
- Expected to work overtime and on shift duties as necessary
- Responsibility for running production and packaging operation according to time schedules and plans.
- Follows the instructions of Batch Manufacturing Record in the various stages of production, as instructed by the production manager or deputy.
- Follows the instructions of Batch Packaging Record in the various stages of packaging, as instructed by production manager or deputy.
- Ensures that the documentation is in accordance to cGMP
- Participates in training sessions and conducts training to his/her subordinates or other staff
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience in a GMP regulated industry.
- Good general computer operation skills, basic knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software
- Good mathematical skills are considered an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of English is a prerequisite, knowledge of Maltese and Italian will be considered favorably.
This is a full-time, permanent job that comes with an attractive remuneration package and great career progression prospects.
Interested candidates are invited to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to Antoaneta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from Quad Consultancy
- CRM Campaign Coordinator
- Creative Designer
- Technicians (Extra Low Voltage)
- Financial Manager
- Accounts Clerk (bank)
- Corporate Administrator
- Reservation Executive
- Store Manager (foods)
- Warehouse Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Projects Engineer
- Regulatory and Financial Reporting Accountant - Bank
- Business Intelligence Specialist
- Partly Qualified Accountant
- Qualified Accountant
- Corporate Administrator
- Laboratory Analyst
- M&E Foreman/Site Manager
- Marketing Intern
- Recruitment Intern