Global Business Development Director, Generics
Global Business Development Director, growing generics business, out-licensing, highly independent role- Location homebased EU wide
I am currently working with a growing generics company who are expanding their presence in Europe.
Their pipeline and manufacturing is expanding to the point where they are looking to start making significant deals on the global stage, and as such, they are wanting to hire a proven deal maker to help facilitate this.
What makes this company very interesting is that they have huge growth planned over the next decade and this person, in particular, can take a leading role in achieving this growth.
In addition to this, they already have strong revenues and are looking to further expand this with a considerable pipeline of new products.
The role will work closely with global headquarters and due to its scope, will likely involve considerable travel.
If you could be interested in principle, then please contact me and I would be happy to arrange a time for a confidential and informal discussion.
- Search and create key licensing agreements with partners in the US and EU
- Senior role reporting to snr VP who reports to the CEO- coverage for many strategic business tasks and management
- Help prepare business cases, market analysis and be involved in due diligence
- Creation of strategies for out-licensing agreements and close collaboration in alliance management
- Ultimately create new revenue streams both for current and upcoming products
- Proven business development experience in the Generics sector within Europe
- Experience in successful large scale out licensing deals (Deal sheet to match)
- Strong EU/US network in the pharmaceutical industry
- Able to travel
- Fluency in English
For a confidential discussion about this role, then send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Matt Beedle, Consultant for Switzerland on +41 43 50 80 817.
Please feel free to visit my linked-in profile where my references can be found.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Supply Chain Manager - Cutting edge technology
- Biology Lab Technician - Choose 50-100 % job
- Clinical Trial Manager – Liege area – Rare drug development
- Supply Chain Manager with Team Management
- PenTester- international consultancy, offices in DE/CH/US/SGP
- Data Integration Engineer Life Science
- Medical Manager – in Innovativem Unternehmen Allergologie/Immun
- Lead Buyer OPEX - Over Market Standard Payment - Greece
- Protein Scientist wanted for Europe's fastest growing site
- Ingénieur Intégrateur Logiciels Embarqués-Innovation Auto
- Regulatory Affairs – Wide OTC Product Range – Prague
- Ingénieur systèmes, fonctions hybrides–Innovation- Leader Auto
- Entry Medical Writer - Amsterdam - PhD required
- Regulatory Manager – BfArM/MRP/DCP – Kleine Firma
- Pharmaunternehmen sucht Regulatory Affairs-Senior
- Spanish Speaker - Pesticides and Fertilsers – Global Sales
- Technicien de maintenance, Secteur Pharma groupe en croissance!
- Technicien de maintenance, Secteur Pharma!
- French Speaker to a Global Medical Devices Company!
- System & Planning Project Manager - Mise en place du MRP!