Regulatory Affairs Officer - Diverse Portfolio - Antwerp
The company has built out a strong position in the Benelux market and grows internationally.
In the same way over the years their product portfolio became more diverse, including pharmaceutical products, medical devices, cosmetics and food supplements.
Therefore, you will learn about regulations of different types of products and this will give you more variety in the daily activities.
- Scientific Degree, preferably pharmaceutical sciences
- First experience with Regulatory Affairs is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English, intermediate level of French
You will work in the regulatory team and be responsible for the operational regulatory tasks for submissions to the European authorities.
The company has its own production in Belgium so you will be closer to the action.
This also means you will write the necessary regulatory documents (variations, renewals, CMC,...) yourself, which makes it scientifically more interesting.
Writing CMC is a valuable skill to have for future career opportunities.
Next to this, you are in contact with 3rd parties and the different production sites.
The contact with all these internal and external partners will improve your communication skills.
Interviews will start soon so if this job appeals to you please send me, Annelies De Baere, your most recent CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +32 2 981 98 99.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within Regulatory Affairs for the pharmaceutical industry in Belgium I have a strong market knowledge and good relationships with companies.
Therefore I will not just find you suitable roles but also offer you accurate, honest advice and provide you with inside information on the team/company culture.
Key words: Regulatory Affairs/Officer/Associate /Junior/Pharmaceuticals/Pharma/OTC/Consumer Health/Farmaceutisch/Belgie/Belgique/Belgium/Antwerp/Antwerpen
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Lab Manager - Innovative biotech company - Copenhagen
- PROJECT MANAGER JUNIOR - Pavia
- Communication Specialist – Multiple-Industries Related
- International Director Marketing – Diagnostics
- Director - Market Access and Health Economics Consultancy
- Vacancy as software developer – Global Meidcal Device company
- Application / Systems Engineer - Innovate in Automotive
- Senior Manager - Swiss Market Access - Canton Zug
- Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement Manager – Austria
- R2R Finance Expert for Global Leader in High-Technology Arena
- Development Engineer for Medical Electronics
- Occupational Therapist – Explore Your Options
- Marketing specialist - Construction,Chemical
- French Speaking Validation Specialist
- Project Manager Jr per Software House internazionale
- Lead Auditor Medical Devices / Dispositivi Elettromedicali
- PLC – Progressione di Carriera – Veneto
- PRODUCT SPECIALIST CARDIO A RACCOLTA!
- Commissioning Manager - 6 month Contract
- Architecte système-Innovation Polyvalence et Développement