JAVA developer- Health Research- international team-Paris
A leading Health Research organization providing services to Medical Device and Drug Development is looking for a Java developer to expand their team in Paris.
This an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a position with a company with a relaxed and flexible environment.
By joining the company you would be a part of a team of 50 people with a mix of nationalities to be surrounded by an international vibe keeping your days in the office more diverse.
You would also have the flexibility to work some days home-based if needed.
The management of the company is open to listening to new ideas, meaning that you could be a part of the success of the company and perhaps even progress within as there are more and more interesting projects coming up.
This can open new doors for you and your career progress in the future.
They are looking for someone with:
- 2-5 years of experience in programming (strong skills in Java)
- ideally previous experience with clinical application
If you think this position could be interesting for you contact Agnes Jürison for a confidential conversation about the role on +41 43 508 0817 or forward your CV via email to A.Jurison@nonstop-recruitment.com as soon as possible.
If this position is not for you, but you can think of someone who could be interested - don't hesitate to share the opportunity.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Retail Category & Key Account Manager– Switzerland
- Progress Your ITSM Career With An International Consultancy
- ISF - BARI/SALERNO/COSENZA - FATTURATO ESISTENTE
- Head of Blockchain Product Management and BD
- Quality Engineer / Prodotti ad alto contenuto tecnologico
- Head of Data Science – Crowd Intelligence!
- Work In The Heart Of Crypto-Valley As A Software Engineer
- Clinical Trials Patient Recruiter – Great Work Environment
- Blockchain Head of Business Development (Switzerland)
- Regulatory Manager – BfArM/MRP/DCP – Kleine Firma
- Regulatory Affairs – Wide OTC Product Range – Prague
- Full Stack Developer - High Tech Med Dev products - Austria
- Qualified Person (QP) - Family owned company
- Qualified Person (QP) - Diverse Product Range
- Quality Specialist – Work with biologics!
- Beverage Application Technologist: Flavours & Compounds
- Admin Specialist-Contract-£10 per hour
- Management & Coaching - Automotive Belgium
- Locum QSW > R&A > Telephone Interviews Now
- QSW - CWD - Excellent Support