Clinical Trials Coordinator
CLINICAL TRIALS COORDINATOR - LEICESTERSHIRE - £35,000 - £40,000
A pharmaceutical organisation is looking for a Clinical Trials Coordinator to join their site based in the Leicestershire area on a permanent basis.
The core function of the role will be to coordinate the management, administration and maintenance of the companies Clinical Trials programme.
To ensure that Trial Documentation is maintained in an orderly and compliant manner to support all Trials (prospective, ongoing or archived).
Some of the responsibilities include:
Ensure all project level study documentation is filed in the TMF (Trial Master File) in accordance with the company SOPs.
Supporting clinical research associates (CRAs)
Initial composition of Investigator Site File (ISF)
Provide clerical support to the Project team
To be considered for the Clinical Trials Coordinator role, candidates will have demonstrable experience of GCP, Clinical Trials and management and maintenance of Trial documentation.
Candidates will ideally be experienced in a Clinical Trails position with project management experience and a competent understanding of Clinical Trails regulations within a highly regulated GMP / GCP environment.
In addition to this candidates will have a solid understanding of Quality Management Systems (QMS) i.e Q-Pulse, Trackwise)
The role is based in the Leicestershire and is commutable from Loughborough, Leamington Spa, Leicester, Birmingham, Nuneaton, Coventry, Nottingham and other locations across the Leicestershire.
In order to apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jennifer on 02392 322 387.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Software and Applications Design Engineer
- Junior Business Intelligence
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Occupational Health Advisor - Swansea
- Senior Service Desk Analyst
- Front-end Software Developer - Up to £45,000
- Systems Engineer - £30,000 - £55,000 DOE
- RF Systems Engineer
- Data Migration Analyst
- Electrician (Rewire Installation)
- Office 365 Floorwalker/Demonstrator
- Supplier Relationship Manager
- Business Improvement Manager
- Technical Assurance Lead - SAP Solution & Integration
- Technical Assurance Lead - Cloud Computing & Infrastructure
- Senior Technologist
- Graduate Software Engineer (GUI)
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Nurse Advisor - London
- Carpenter (Empty Homes Team)