Regulatory Manager - Biocides
Regulatory Manager - Biocides
A growing brand with major production facilities now being built to service it's product range, our client is a privately owned but profitable organisation to work for.
Within it's horticulture brand that produces garden care products such as weed killers, they seek A Technical Manager to play a crucial role in day to day site management, new product development and technical advise.
Whilst our client is not a large multi-national, they offer a chance to mould a position around you and develop with one to one interaction with senior and highly experienced staff.
They offer a vibrant working community with a hands on approach.
To accommodate an internal change of responsibilities comes a brand new position which you have the potential to make your own.
As a regulatory and technical manager (with operational responsibilities) you will be required to take responsibility for the day to day management of things - NPD, customer support, test reports, labelling support, but more importantly operational and technical support.
Acting as on site liaison for technical issues, you will also report into the parent company and be developed and trained by the previous Head of Department who is based in Manchester.
This will also involvment managing two direct reports - an EHS Manager and a QA Manager.
A more detailed job description can be provided on request.
We would be keen to speak to those who have either a Background in agriculture, horticulture, PPP, biocides or fertilisers.
However, those coming from FMCG and with new product development experience will be considered (such as speciality chemicals, cosmetics, detergents etc).
Strong NPD experience is crucial
The position will fit somebody who has precious experience as a Technical Manager for any of the above.
Those with a QA Background and an understanding of operational/site management duties will be required to help facilitate technical expertise being shared as well as day to day management of the facility.
For more information, please send an MS WORD copy of your CV to email@example.com and call on +44 (0) 207 940 2105.
Horticulture / Agrochemical / Agchem / Crop Protection / Cosmetics / Plant / Formulation / FMCG / Consumer Goods / Biocides
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Retail Category & Key Account Manager– Switzerland
- Progress Your ITSM Career With An International Consultancy
- ISF - BARI/SALERNO/COSENZA - FATTURATO ESISTENTE
- Head of Blockchain Product Management and BD
- Quality Engineer / Prodotti ad alto contenuto tecnologico
- Head of Data Science – Crowd Intelligence!
- Work In The Heart Of Crypto-Valley As A Software Engineer
- Clinical Trials Patient Recruiter – Great Work Environment
- Blockchain Head of Business Development (Switzerland)
- Regulatory Manager – BfArM/MRP/DCP – Kleine Firma
- Regulatory Affairs – Wide OTC Product Range – Prague
- Full Stack Developer - High Tech Med Dev products - Austria
- Qualified Person (QP) - Family owned company
- Qualified Person (QP) - Diverse Product Range
- Quality Specialist – Work with biologics!
- Beverage Application Technologist: Flavours & Compounds
- Admin Specialist-Contract-£10 per hour
- Management & Coaching - Automotive Belgium
- Locum QSW > R&A > Telephone Interviews Now
- QSW - CWD - Excellent Support