*Calling all Amadeus and Worldspan ticketing experts
An experienced ticketing consultant is required for a leading travel company based in Croydon.
If you have ticketing experience, can re-issue, revalidate, issue refunds, calculate fares, build complex itineraries, monitor queues and confident dealing with flight cancellations and schedule changes then I am looking for you!
, Ensuring all published and consolidated tickets are issued accurately and efficiently
, Providing fares and rules advice to Travel Consultants
, Reissuing tickets
, Calculating fare differences on published and consolidator fare bookings.
, Contact airlines with regards to fare queries and setting up EMD's
, Processing ticketing on group bookings
, Other reasonable duties as directed by the IATA Manager
, Experience in ticketing, re-issuing tickets, checking fares, schedule changes, managing queues (both Amadeus & Worldspan preferred, at least one essential)
, Ticketing & reissuing of published and consolidated tickets
, Good knowledge of fares and ticketing published and net fare contracts
, Good communication skills
This role offers a salary up to £35k DOE.
Working hours operate shifts between Monday to Friday 0800-2200 and Saturday's 0800-2000.
If you have the relevant experience required for this role and wish to apply for this position, please follow the instructions to apply or email and attach your CV to Laurenf@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Incoming Group Operations Executive
- Account Manager – Concert Tours
- Business Development Manager
- Travel Consultant - Travel & Education Specialist
- Asia and India Travel Consultant
- System Support Analyst (6-12 mth contract)
- Luxury Asia Travel Specialist
- Travel Specialist - Indian Subcontinent
- Sales Manager French Market - Inbound DMC
- Reservations Consultant - USA and Caribbean
- Travel Customer Service Executive
- Sales Support / Aftersales Executive
- Australasia Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Luxury Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Travel Industry Sales Manager - Swindon
- Italian Villa Specialist
- Rail Operations Executive
- Hotel Contracts Manager (UK MARKET)
- Airfares Consultant
- Travel Systems Support and Test Coordinator