Change Assurance/Senior IT Audit Contractor - London
Day Rate to £700 - Long Term contract.
Our client is looking for a credible, experienced IT audit/Change professional for a crucial transition contract within the Group Internal Audit function within a leading FTSE Financial Services Business. This role will report into the Head of Function and work closely with the Internal Audit Director.
The role will be responsible for driving the Change Assurance/IT audit Strategy, providing independent risk-based assurance over a diverse range of change initiatives (strategic, digital, and regulatory) across a variety of methodologies, technologies and disciplines.
You will be supporting all areas of the business, including Executive and Board members, to provide them with independent, valued, professional, timely and quality-driven assurance advice.
You will also play a vital role in reviewing and challenging Exec’s and Senior Stakeholders advising them around the management of key risks and their potential impact on the Change agenda.
Ideally, you will have an understanding of project management principles, practices and methodologies you’ll be a real expert and have proven experience in adopting a variety of different approaches.
You will be very comfortable with transformation and have a real drive and enthusiasm to deliver and make a difference.
Stakeholder management and relationship building must be a key strength, coupled with exposure to risk-based audit, specifically within financial services. Practical experience and knowledge of working within a role where you have provided the linkage between business, IT strategy and system development is of high interest.
You will be a logical, methodical manager with hands on experience of resolving risk issues and show strength of character to investigate, analyse, influence and negotiate change.
Communication skills are fundamental to effective delivery.
Strong mainstream IT audit skills are essential (Applications and Infrastructure).
You must have current Financial Services/ Regulatory experience - Minimum of 5 years working either within a Top Ten Practice (Senior Manager) or FTSE Financial Services business with relevant 3 Lines experience.
Please send your CV to Stephen Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 03452261523 for further information.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- VP Technology / Quality Risk Audit-London/Midlands
- Internal Auditor/Senior Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- Internal Audit Manager - Financial Services - London
- IT Audit Senior - London
- VP & AVP IT Audit
- Senior Internal Audit Manager – Credit Risk
- IT Audit Manager
- Internal Audit Manager – Midlands - Global business
- Senior Auditor
- Internal Auditor- Reading/ M4 corridor
- Internal Audit Manager– Insurance - London
- IT Audit Manager
- IT Auditor/Senior IT Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- Senior Manager - IT/Technology Audit - Cambridgeshire
- Change Assurance/Senior IT Auditor-Contractor
- IT Audit Senior/Manager - London
- Internal Audit Manager – South East/London/Kent /Surrey base
- Internal Audit Manager - South East - Pharmaceuticals
- IT Audit Manager/Senior Auditor - Midlands
- Senior IT Auditor/ Assistant Manager-Flexible UK locations- London, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester