Travel Industry Head Of Sales
HEAD OF SALES FOR LEADING TRAVEL COMPANY
My client is a leading specialist South West based Travel Company, who are keen to recruit a dynamic Head of Sales to drive this successful, niche business forward.
This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active, forward thinking travel sales professional to join a market leader in their sector and to continue and expand their share of the market.
DUTIES FOR HEAD OF SALES IN A TRAVEL BUSINESS:
* Managing a small team of sales managers
* Promoting the company to the trade
* Expanding this company's share of the market
* Negotiating commercial terms with industry partners
* Reaching and exceeding sales targets
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR HEAD OF SALES:
The successful candidate will have solid travel industry, sales management experience within a luxury tour operator.
They will also have experience of selling to travel industry partners at senior level, and effectively negotiating commercial terms.
A proven background in increasing market share must be demonstrated.
My client will reward the successful candidate with a competitive salary in the region of £40000 - £45000 depending on experience, bonus and benefits package.
There will be opportunity for the right candidate to progress within this successful travel business.
If you have the relevant experience I am looking for please send your CV by clicking “apply” email your CV to Helenc@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Helen Cassin on 01293 850647 today to be considered and for further details!
- Start: asap
- Rate: £40000 - £45000 per annum + plus great OTE!!
- Location: Gloucestershire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 01293 850647
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-04-04 15:44:35 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Business Lead Support Surrey
- Experienced Business Travel Consultant
- Out Of Hours Business Travel Consultant - full time
- GROUPS & EVENTS CONSULTANT
- Senior Business Travel Consultant Bristol Area
- Italian OR Spanish Speaking Travel Consultant, Edibnburgh
- Aviation Manager (Tour Op)
- Europe Product Manager
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Product & Commerical Executive
- Partnership Manager
- Ancillaries Travel Consultant Bristol
- Travel Sales Coach
- Ticketing Consultant
- Business Development Manager- North of England
- Senior Business Travel Consultant - Home Based
- Education Account Travel Manager
- MICE and Administrator - Greater Manchester
- Travel Expert Required
- Business Travel Consultant, Bradford