RMN or RNLD - Female Personality Disorder Ward - Derby
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) - Female Personality Disorder Ward - Derby - Up to £33,000 per annum
Working Hours: Days and Nights, 37.5 hours per week
I am currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) for a permanent opportunity in a Mental Health Hospital in Derby.
The hospital is part of one of the nation's leading providers of mental health services and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
The service has a number of different wards covering male and female low medium secure.
The hospital is fully compliant and the staffing levels are exceptional.
There are considerable opportunities to develop yourself in a new role.
You will be able to be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the hospital operates to.
The benefits of this Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse RNLD) role include:
- Generous salary of up to £33,000
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Personal health insurance
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Health NurseRegistered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
You will have:
- A RMN or RNLD qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Service Manager - Residential Home Service - London
- Social Worker - Leaving Care Team - Southend-On-Sea
- Team Manager - Trauma Informed Growth and Empowered Recovery
- Adult Male Category C Prison Service - Days & Nights
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Older People Rehabilitation
- Adult Male Category B Prison Service - Days – Up to £26ph
- Adult Male Category B Prison Service - Days – Up to £32ph
- Social Worker - Children Safeguarding Team
- Sonographer - NHS - Warrington - £29 - £33ph
- Social Workers - Adult Hospital Team
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team
- Physiotherapist - Short term Rehabilitation Services - Harrow -
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5 - Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Major Adaptations/Moving and Handling
- Occupational Therapist - Local Authority - Swindon - £28-29ph
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Enablement - Enfield -£30-£32ph
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Older Adults - Manchester
- Social Worker - Adults Hospital
- Social Worker - Looked after Children 0-12
- Best Interest Assessor - Safeguarding/DoLS Team