A new member of a growing team is required to join an international corporate and trust service provider.
The successful candidate, who will be responsible for a portfolio of multi-jurisdictional entities, will find a helpful and appreciative working environment.
Applicants should ideally possess:
- A minimum of two years administration experience
- Preference will be given to those with knowledge or experience of corporate law and compliance matters
- A versatile and flexible attitude
- Ability to communicate fluently and confidently in written and spoken English; and
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
If you consider your administrative background equips you to train on the job, we would also like to hear from you, as we are willing to train the right applicant.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, kindly send an up to date version of your CV in MS Word format (your name in the filename) to Gabriella at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from Quad Consultancy
- CRM Campaign Coordinator
- Creative Designer
- Technicians (Extra Low Voltage)
- Financial Manager
- Accounts Clerk (bank)
- Reservation Executive
- Store Manager (foods)
- Warehouse Manager
- Production Supervisor (pharma)
- Business Development Executive
- Projects Engineer
- Regulatory and Financial Reporting Accountant - Bank
- Business Intelligence Specialist
- Partly Qualified Accountant
- Qualified Accountant
- Corporate Administrator
- Laboratory Analyst
- M&E Foreman/Site Manager
- Marketing Intern
- Recruitment Intern