Our client is a pharmaceutical company forming part of a worldwide presented group of companies.
They are currently recruiting for a Financial Manager to work at their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Malta.
Reporting directly to the General Manager of the Malta site and in a dotted line to the CFO at the Head Quarter (mainland Europe), he/she will be responsible to manage a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- responsible for the collection and preparation of accounts.
- liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- preparing annual statutory financial statements.
- researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- managing and formulating budgets
- producing accurate financial reports to specific monthly deadlines and analyze the variation the budget
- preparing the monthly payments and keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Qualified accountant / relevant postgraduate degree
- At least 5 years experience, ideally in a similar job.
- Able to manage, guide and lead emplyees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- Well organised, able to prioritise tasks Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and financial management software
- Able to maintain the financial health organisation
- Working knowledge of statutory legislation and regulations
- Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Brings solutions instead of problems.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentations skills.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Proficient knowledge of English is a prerequisite, knowledge of Maltese and Italian languages-highly desirable.
This is a full time, permanent position with strong career progression prospects.
In the event that you are interested in pursuing this career opportunity please send a detailed and up to date CV in MS Word Format (your name in the file name) to Antoaneta at email@example.com
More Jobs from Quad Consultancy
- CRM Campaign Coordinator
- Creative Designer
- Technicians (Extra Low Voltage)
- Accounts Clerk (bank)
- Corporate Administrator
- Reservation Executive
- Store Manager (foods)
- Warehouse Manager
- Production Supervisor (pharma)
- Business Development Executive
- Projects Engineer
- Regulatory and Financial Reporting Accountant - Bank
- Business Intelligence Specialist
- Partly Qualified Accountant
- Qualified Accountant
- Corporate Administrator
- Laboratory Analyst
- M&E Foreman/Site Manager
- Marketing Intern
- Recruitment Intern