International Locum Curise Ship Nurse
Locum Ships Nurses - International Cruise Ships - up to £1300 per week
STR Group are currently working with a prestigious and international cruise company who require Registered General Nurses for contracts from 4 - 12 weeks.
The role will involve participating in passenger and crew clinics twice a day and also to work on a duty system.
The team consists of at least one doctor, a senior nurse and up to 2 RGN's on each ship.
When not working, the nurses are able to make full use of the ships facilities and visit the ports when docked.
In order to apply for these roles, candidates must:
* Hold a valid and clear NMC Pin number
* Be able to demonstrate 3 years post qualifying experience, within A&E
* Have valid ALS certificate
* Be available for a minimum of 4 weeks
In return, STR Group will offer:
* Weekly payments from our in-house payroll team
* Free DBS Certificate
* Referral Bonus
* Free Accommodation and food on board the cruise ship
* Dedicated Consultant
For more information please call 02392 314 792 or email Jess on firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Cyber Threat Intelligence - Incident Response
- Technical Certifier
- Project R&D Engineer
- Document Engineer
- Remote Case Manager
- Full Stack Developer
- Electronic Design Engineer
- PLC Programmer
- IT Sales Manager
- Registered Nurse - Spinal Injury - South Yorkshire
- Head of Advisory Services
- German Speaking PLC Programmer
- KUKA Robot Programmer
- Service Manager
- Field Service Engineer (PET/CT)
- Field Service Engineer (MRI)
- Occupational Therapist
- Data Developer / Data Engineer
- Chief Engineer
- Service Administrator