MICE and Administrator - Greater Manchester
Admin and excel superstar? Hotel / MICE / Venue finding background? Want to join an award winning Events Production Company? If all that sounds like you, read ahead.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an integral member to join a well-established team in their Manchester office to assist with their MICE and Venue finding team.
In two parts - the right candidate will be happy to split their time equally between the two as per below.
- Liaising with clients to source any venues required for their groups, meetings and events.
- Responsible for negotiating terms, rates and offering packages to drive the business needs favourably whilst providing excellent value for money for the client.
- Managing the process from beginning to end - from bringing on the contracts to addressing the enquiry, tailoring the event, the pre and post event documents, deposit invoices and billing.
- Collaborating with the in-house event production team to present and sell full range of services.
- Attend and arrange venue inspections.
- Updating on own UK MICE market and venues knowledge- building and maintaining relationships with venues and suppliers, networking and any other business needs to be able to assist with the role.
- Researching and being pro-active on venue solutions and forecasting future ideas.
- Preparing all hotel and travel expenses invoicing and billing paperwork.
- Balancing credit and debit finances
- Overlooking team and own commission processes
- Following up on payments from clients and supplier invoices
- Up-keeping of the client booking websites
- Presenting Commercial director with reports and figure analysis
- General admin duties and anything else the business may need assistance in
The right candidate will have strong Excel experience and a keen eye for detail.
A MICE / Hotel or business travel background is highly desirable.
Great customer service and excellent at building rapport with clients and suppliers alike.
You'll be willing and able to pick up new systems quickly.
- The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary (£18,500-£23,000 depending on experience)
- Fabulous Monday to Friday business hours
- Established award winning production company with excellent benefits.
To apply for this rare and exciting opportunity - call Mary on 0161 923 6120 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Luxury Trip Planner - EMEA
- Group Reservations & Hotel Contracts Executiv
- Senior Africa Travel Specialist (Office based / Homeworking)
- Travel Sales Consultant
- Shore Excursion Product Assistant (German Speaking)
- Product Executive
- B2B Marketing Manager (French Speaker)
- Senior Business Travel Consultant
- TAILOR MADE TRAVEL CONSULTANTS
- Retail Travel Consultant - North Somerset
- Travel Duty Officer
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LUXURY
- Caribbean Travel Specialist
- Trade Reservations Executive
- Travel Sales Consultant
- UK Product Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Software Training Specialist
- Ski Travel Consultant