We are recruiting for a Resource Co-ordinator on behalf of our well established client in central Southampton.
As the Resource Administrator you will be responsible for identifying, co-ordinating, and contacting suitable sub-contractors to fulfil projects both nationally and worldwide.
Working from a database of personnel this will include checking availability, raising Purchase Orders, maintaining and developing a variety of administrative systems and booking all travel arrangements.
- Liaise closely with a number of internal stakeholders to fully understand project requirements.
- Make suitable labour selections based on cost and quality of work in line with business needs.
- Liaise closely with preferred Travel Suppliers to arrange and book all individual and group travel requirements, ensuring the details are issued to all parties in a timely manner.
- Ensure all visa requirements are identified and in place for all sub-contractors.
- Raise a volume of purchase orders and process a high volume invoices accurately and in line with best practice working collaboratively with teams including Finance.
- Ensure all systems are accurately maintained and updated, this includes excel and Navision.
- Complete any other ad-hoc tasks as directed by your line manager or designee.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong well developed interpersonal and negotiating skills .
- Able to work in a highly pressurised environment during peak times.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure tasks are delivered on time.
- Ability to build trust and confidence at all levels within the organisation and with sub-contractors.
- Strong and independent problem solving abilities and task prioritisation.
- Strong computer literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office based components.
- Good organisational skills .
- Experience of working within the recruitment and / or travel industry would be an advantage.
Minimum required education and experience:
- College level education and a minimum of 1 'year's experience in relevant administrative role or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Hours are Monday to Friday 3 weeks 830am - 530pm with 1 hour lunch,in 4 week is 30 min lunch and finish at 3pm.
Salary is between £20-£21k negotiable depending on experience.
The client is looking to interview candidates ASAP with a view to start the successful candidate immediately.
More Jobs from The Works Staffing Solutions
- Trainee PCB Quality Inspector
- Sewing Machinist
- Fabricator / Welder
- Credit Controller (Maternity Cover)
- Baggage Handlers
- Inbound Customer Service
- SMT Production Operator
- Value Stream Manager
- Supplier Quality Technician
- SMT Production Supervisor
- Wiring Inspector
- Wiring Inspector
- Junior Buyer (Electronics)
- Buyer (Electronics)
- Production Assembler (Wiring)
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Customer Service Advisor
- Company Masker
- Warehouse Operative