Clinical IT National Representative
Clinical Informatics Consultant will be leading the sales within our Business to a big network of hospitals in Ireland.
The candidate will require experience in Healthcare IT and be from ireland.
This is a National role-involving lots of travel
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
, Managing the the sales of the Clinical IT business to key customers throughout Ireland
, Develop relationships with New Customers into long partnerships
, Work towards growth plans
, Assist with your technical knowledge to inquiries
, Plan business development
, New product launches involvement and other corporate/networking activity
, Collaborate the Clinical IT, Engineering and Application Specialists during the sales process
, Attendance at relevant National and International conferences and meetings.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Retail Category & Key Account Manager– Switzerland
- Progress Your ITSM Career With An International Consultancy
- ISF - BARI/SALERNO/COSENZA - FATTURATO ESISTENTE
- Head of Blockchain Product Management and BD
- Quality Engineer / Prodotti ad alto contenuto tecnologico
- Head of Data Science – Crowd Intelligence!
- Work In The Heart Of Crypto-Valley As A Software Engineer
- Clinical Trials Patient Recruiter – Great Work Environment
- Blockchain Head of Business Development (Switzerland)
- Regulatory Manager – BfArM/MRP/DCP – Kleine Firma
- Regulatory Affairs – Wide OTC Product Range – Prague
- Full Stack Developer - High Tech Med Dev products - Austria
- Qualified Person (QP) - Family owned company
- Qualified Person (QP) - Diverse Product Range
- Quality Specialist – Work with biologics!
- Beverage Application Technologist: Flavours & Compounds
- Admin Specialist-Contract-£10 per hour
- Management & Coaching - Automotive Belgium
- Locum QSW > R&A > Telephone Interviews Now
- QSW - CWD - Excellent Support