Would you like to provide a level of care fit for your own family members? If you want to make a positive difference to an older person’s life, then this could be just the job for you.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care, supporting people to live independently in their own homes.
We provide a range of personal care, home help and companionship to our elderly clients, with their well-being at the heart of everything.
We strive to match our Care Assistants’ personalities and experiences closely with the clients they will visit to build strong relationships and with minimum client visit times of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality care that we provide and are looking for more people to join our trusted team of Care Assistants.
If you are a caring person who has strong communication and relationship building skills then this is the job for you.
You’ll possess a good attention to detail and be able to work on your own as well as part of the wider Care Assistant team.
Care experience is not necessary as we provide full training and support.
Applicants should be over 18 years old, and be able to drive with a reliable car.
Further benefits of joining us as a Care Assistant include:
• Full Learning and Development Programme before you start visits
• Ongoing specialist/bespoke care training including Dementia training
• Paid holiday
• Pension and Care Benefits
• Mileage allowance
• Dedicated support from your Care Manager
• Career development and further qualifications
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £9.05 p/h
- Location: Chelmsford, UK
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Home Instead Chelmsford
- Contact: Angela Waters
- Tel: 01245 200 780
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 4A-4989-2
- Posted: 2021-04-21 23:35:01 -
- View all Jobs from Home Instead Chelmsford