Internal Auditor/Senior Auditor - Flexible UK locations
Internal Auditor/ Senior Auditor- flexible UK base.
Salary range: £50000 to £65000 (neg) - depending on experience/location + bonus + excellent benefits.
Qualifications: ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
This organisation has an extensive network of offices throughout the UK, and you will potentially be able to access a local hub close to your home base Monday-Friday.
Reporting to the Audit Manager on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal processes, Risks and controls, procedures and policies.
This includes value-added auditing, control and governance and processes and adherence to, and application of, appropriate internal systems and controls, procedures with regard to ensuring the business has a robust audit/controls environment.
• Deliver Group Internal Audit audits in line with agreed plan.
• Deliver audit reports that are factual, relevant and provide assurance to the recipient as to the results of the audit.
• Assisting/facilitating through audit and challenge the implementation and maintenance of an appropriate governance, risk and controls management framework.
• Attend programme boards and other meetings as necessary providing oversight of, and challenge to, the business.
• Update the audit issue and action database for all new entries and ensure updates are accurately recorded.
• Maintain a working knowledge of the business and client activity where necessary to ensure that contractual requirements are met.
• Contribute to investigations as required.
Skills & Qualifications
• Education to degree level or equivalent/ACA or Equivalent.
• At least 2 years experience of providing a professional audit service.
• Good communication, report writing and analysis skills.
• Ability to build effective relationships and influencing skills.
• Effective time management, planning and organisational skills.
• Ability to use the relevant software packages.
• Problem solving skills - thinks through actions and considers impacts on costs and benefits before making a decision.
• Able to balance personal delivery with operational team objectives and activities.
A clear focus on delivery.
• Customer Service - Creating the best possible experience for Business Partners and their customers.
• Communication - The ability to listen, express and articulate information.
• Results focused - Getting the job done in an efficient way through effective time, task and financial management.
Please send your CV to Stephen Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 03452261523 for further information.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Senior Internal Audit Manager
- Internal Audit Manager - South East - Pharmaceuticals
- Finance Risk, Assurance & Advisory Manager
- IT Auditor - London- AVP/First commercial move
- Senior Audit Manager/Audit Manager - Extensive global travel - South East
- Head of Internal Audit
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA - Insurance /Banking - London/South East
- Senior Internal Auditor - Midlands
- IT Audit Manager
- IT Risk Manager - Surrey/Manchester/South East
- IT Auditor/Senior IT Auditor-Flexible UK locations- London, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - South Coast
- Senior International Auditor
- Senior Manager - IT/Technology Audit
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA - Financial Services - South East England
- IT Audit Manager/ VP Technology Assurance
- Senior Internal Auditor/Deputy Manager - Flexible UK locations - South East preferred.
- Senior Audit Manager - London - Financial Services
- AVP Internal/Business Auditor