TCT Interim Kitchen Assistant
Our client is a charity who run a prestigious residential home specialising in high-quality care for older people and those living with dementia. They are searching for a kitchen assistant who can help support the catering team.
Our client will provide extensive training and continuous professional development.
You will have a genuine interest in the food, people and making a positive contribution to the home, residents and team.
● Wash up crockery, cutlery, pots and pans as required, maintaining high standards of cleanliness.
● Ensure all equipment is cleaned in accordance with the cleaning
● Compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
● Assist Catering Manager/Cook in serving residents’ meals.
● Have a commitment to undertake training as required.
● Participate in supervision and staff meetings as required.
● Any other reasonable task as directed.
Working with our client you can expect:
● A comprehensive induction programme
● Opportunities for further training and development
● Competitive rates of pay
● Career progression
● A challenging and rewarding working environment
● Job satisfaction
Salary: £7.83 per hour.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Recruitment Boutique Ltd
- Full-time Live in Housekeeper/Cook
- 2nd Chef with Accommodation
- Shop Assistant
- Cafe Assistant
- Team Member / Team Member Super
- Business Development Executive
- Trainee Tax Manager
- Recruitment Resourcer
- PR Account Executive or Senior Account Executive
- Kitchen Assistant
- Lettings Negotiator
- Specialist Indian Cuisine Private Chef Required
- Marketing Manager
- TCT Care Assistant (Night)
- Floor Layer/Supervisor
- Property Manager