Junior Occupational Therapist, Surrey, Full time, £22,000 pa + depending on experience
I am looking for a junior Occupational Therapist to work closely with pupils in a school setting to provide a specialist therapy to address sensory processing difficulties, motor, perceptual and functional life skills.
This is a unique opportunity to work closely with pupils, other therapists and teachers.
You will be inputting and advising the autistic spectrum disorder service and their support workers.
The ideal candidate must hold a recognised OT degree/qualification, HCPC membership, MRCOT registration.
Knowledge of special needs/autism spectrum disorders as well as an understanding of assessment, intervention and outcomes it advantageous.
This position is full time (34.75 hours a week) with a starting salary of £22,110pa + benefits.
This is NHS Band 5 equivalent.
* 44 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays per year
* Occupational sick pay scheme
* Private health care
* Staff discount scheme
* Staff wellbeing programme
* Training and development
For more information, including full job description or to apply, please contact Jess Remnant at STR Group on 02392 314 792 or email email@example.com.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Senior Software Engineer
- IT Programme Manager
- Trainee Occupational Health Nurse
- IT Production Manager
- Occupational Health Advisor - Swindon
- Systems Engineer
- GUI Developer
- Buyer (Medical Consumables)
- Stock Controller
- Claims Executive (Personal Injury) - Newcastle
- Quality Engineer - Electrical Med Device
- Product Design Engineer
- Occupational Health Advisor - Stansted
- Occupational Health Advisor - Hove
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Senior Analyst/Team Leader
- React Native Developer
- CNC Turner Programmer/Setter Operator
- Electronics Test Engineer
- Projects Assistant