You will be a hands on self motivated target focused and results driven individual, with experience within a fresh food team with a strong knowledge of deli dept, including sales,margin,HACCP, staff management,stocktakes, waste management and have a keen eye for detail.
- Daily presentation and layout of the deli serveover and dept within a busy supermarket.
- Ensuring all HACCP best practices are implemented across the dept.
- As Deli Manager you will manage, train and lead the team within the deli dept to ensure highest standards at all times.
- Responsible for KPIs such as sales,margin, waste management, pricing and promotional displays.
- Ensure only the highest quality of products on offer to customers.
- Report to the fresh food & store managers but be able to work on own initiative.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working in a similar role within a high volume deli environment.
- Team motivation and leadership skills required.
- Experience in fresh food and ordering within a busy deli.
- In depth knowledge of deli dept in busy store.
- Evident experience in a customer focused role.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Ability to lead, influence and coach others
By applying for this role not only will your application be considered for this position but your details will be stored in our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise.
This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to Wallace Myers International as part of the application process may be retained by us following your application and that you hereby agree to that.
If you do not wish to be considered for future roles or receive occasional emails with salary trends and industry trends from our marketing team, please let us know and we will respect your request.
More Jobs from Wallace Myers International
- Cafe Manager
- Accountant - Payroll
- Accounts Administrator Real Estate
- Resource Planning Analyst
- Food Retail Operations Manager
- Fast Food Managers Dublin & Cork
- Apprentice Butchers
- Apprentice Butchers Cork
- Fresh Food Manager
- HR & Checkout Manager
- HR/Customer Service Manager
- Duty Manager
- QA Engineer - Dublin - 40-50k
- Internal Controls Analyst / Qualified Accountant
- Trainee Retail Manager
- P2P Business Support Analyst (Contract)
- Off Licence Manager/Buyer
- Junior Business Analyst - 35k - Dublin
- Giftwear Buyer