Skills & Responsibilities:
- Strong retail background preferably with a large retailer
- 2-3 years experience in similar role
- Experience dealing with retailer HR procedures
- Experience in dealing with customer queries & refunds.
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Customer service focused
- Experience managing till area including rostering & break management.
- Proven track record dealing with checkout staff.
By applying for this role not only will your application be considered for this position but your details will be stored in our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise.
This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to Wallace Myers International as part of the application process may be retained by us following your application and that you hereby agree to that.
If you do not wish to be considered for future roles or receive occasional emails with salary trends and industry trends from our marketing team, please let us know and we will respect your request.
More Jobs from Wallace Myers International
- Cafe Manager
- Accountant - Payroll
- Accounts Administrator Real Estate
- Resource Planning Analyst
- Food Retail Operations Manager
- Fast Food Managers Dublin & Cork
- Apprentice Butchers
- Apprentice Butchers Cork
- Fresh Food Manager
- HR & Checkout Manager
- HR/Customer Service Manager
- Duty Manager
- QA Engineer - Dublin - 40-50k
- Internal Controls Analyst / Qualified Accountant
- Trainee Retail Manager
- P2P Business Support Analyst (Contract)
- Off Licence Manager/Buyer
- Junior Business Analyst - 35k - Dublin
- Giftwear Buyer