* Global Customer Analytics Consultancy
A major player in analytics and customer loyalty, they often lead the way in determining how you continually engage and understand customer through analytics and data driven marketing.
Through working for this company you will give yourself the opportunity to learn and work with the best in the industry, often interfacing with some of the UK's most influential stakeholders across retail and FMCG.
This role focuses on working with software development teams to create a series of analytical products connecting the science to client systems and software.
Specifically, this role is being hired to support during the early phases of a new mobile product which has recently been launched.
It's already generating lots of data and we need an experienced Data Scientist to come in and make sense of this for analysis.
This role is a brand new position working within a small start-up team, working on the vast amounts of data being generated from users of a new mobile product recently developed.
You will work closely with other Analysts who are responsible for developing insights for users, which may include things like identifying spend trends and playing these insights back to the customer to drive customer loyalty, ensuring they are presented in an easy to understand and simple format via the App.
The data you will work with will range from retail, transactional, mobile, social and search through to financial eventually.
You should have experience of working with Big Data employing tools such as R, Python, R and SQL to mine text data, applying NLP and/or sentiment analysis to understand how the business can pull attributes form the data and in turn improve customer behavioural and personality understanding.
So we do look for progression in a CV and individuals who can demonstrate a desire to learn and develop, plus a consistency in career progression through employers.
LOCATION - West London
SALARY - £50k - £60k depending on experience, plus excellent benefits and 12.5% bonus
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject; Machine Learning, Computer Science, Maths & Stats, Psychology, Engineering etc.
- Experience working in a similar predictive analytics / modelling or data science role employing machine learning and advanced analytical techniques
- Experience in munging large amounts of raw data; preparing, cleansing and processing
- Exposure to large amounts of multichannel data; customer, social, search, attitudinal, transactional
- Experience with NLP / Text Mining / Sentiment Analysis
- Strong programming skills using EITHER R or Python as well as SQL
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with senior level stakeholders
More Jobs from Blue Pelican
- Data Scientist - NLP
- GRADUATE DATA PLANNER / CAMPAIGN ANALYST
- MULTI-CHANNEL ANALYST / DATA SCIENTIST
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND DIGITAL ANALYST
- Paid Social Manager - Online Retail
- Digital Marketing Manager – Online Retail
- Programmatic Manager - Travel
- Office Assistant
- Internal Communications Manager
- SEO Manager - Publisher
- Head of Product Management - B2B2C Healthcare Tech
- Interim French eCRM Marketing Executive – email marketing
- French eCRM Marketing Executive – email marketing
- Senior Digital Analytics Manager - Adobe Analytics
- Marketing Executive - (Luxury Beauty)
- REPORTING ANALYST - CONTRACT/FREELANCE
- Senior Product Manager – Billing – 9-month FTC
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Senior Business Intelligence Manager – CVM/Customer Insight
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Marketing